“Great all around course”
Review of BanBury Golf Club

BanBury Golf Club
Ranked #4 of 11 things to do in Eagle
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I got to play this course for an industry tournament. Course feels like a country club with houses building up around it. There are some very long par 3's and several holes with water. Sand for me wasn't too much of an issue but bunkers do guard a lot of the greens and some fairways. Overall great day and a very nice public course.

1  Thank Steve T
There are newer reviews for BanBury Golf Club

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very well manicured course. I thought of this as a good resort course, not a lot of trouble, some water running along side of fairways. A good course, but not one that when you look at the hole you say to yourself, hmm what should I do here. I liked the course and would play here again.

1  Thank Randy C