“Very good barbeque here!!”

Bodacious Pig Barbecue
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Eagle
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Meridian, Idaho
“Very good barbeque here!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I went here for lunch just a few days ago and had a BBQ tri-tip sandwich on a hoagie bun with a side of French fries and boy, it was very good! The lunch menu is a little different and includes many different kinds of sandwiches, but next time I'll have to try the pulled pork sandwich. I was there on a weekday at about 2 pm, and there wasn't very many people there (I avoid going to any restaurant between 12:00 - 1:15 pm, because I don't like the crowds). I'll be back here again.

• Visited February 2014

Nampa, Idaho
“Great BBQ in Eagle Idaho”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have eaten at this place a couple of times and it is a great place to eat BBQ. Billie Jo our server was great and came back to check on us. There we four of us there and we all ordered some thing different, The ribs were great and meaty. I had the sliced brisket and it had the great smoked flavor that BBQ should taste like. The other person had a hamburger and I think the next time I go I might have one. We all were very satisfied with the meal. Will we go again you bet. Good food and great service.

• Visited December 2013
Rapid City, South Dakota
“GREAT BBQ”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

When traveling to Boise this is definitely one of the resturaunts that is on our list. The pulled pork sandwhich is one of my favorotes. Be sure to request some Hogwash along with the sandwhich. It is a unique sauce of this establishment.

• Visited November 2013
“Great food, friendly service, busy”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Had to wait about fifteen minutes for a lunch table on a weekday at 12:30, but servers all greeted us at one time or another, and were friendly with apologies. The restaurant was full with a wait, not their fault. The brisket and pulled pork were excellent quality meats, cooked to perfection and not overly sauced. The buns were fresh, however, with a greasy film on the outside, possibly from the grill. The fries were thin and not the best. It took me quite a while to get a water refill. The meat was so awesome, we will definitely go back soon.

Meridian, Idaho
“Pleasant surprises!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try out Bodacious Pig on our anniversary. We just wanted something new and low key. I was a little skeptical when we arrived to see the take out window and basic exterior, but almost immediately my opinion changed when I saw the interior. It was nicely decorated with exposed brick, pub tables, tall leather booths and warm ceilings and floors. The hostess and entire staff were pleasant and friendly. The owner stopped at the end of our meal and spoke with us for some time. The BBQ was good, but the Louisiana Shrimp appetizer and bread pudding were the stand outs! Absolutely fabulous on both accounts! The shrimp was delicious and the sauce and accomanying bread were amazing. The croissant bread pudding was lighter and more flavorful than any bread pudding I have tried. A must try for anyone living in or visiting the area! Definitely check this place out!

• Visited October 2013