“disappointed”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Hush puppies were sort of raw in the center, sent them back got more raw ones. BBQ was average. Service was good.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The meats are high quality, well prepared and served by helpful, friendly staff. Ownership's "hands on" supervision is appreciated, and they solicit honest opinions from their customers.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

terrible food...old oil used to deep fry okra and pickles. Asked for a rare ribeye ($26) came out almost well done, asked for a refire it came back medium and server said that's the last ribeye for today (6pm Saturday night). Both wife and I gad bad stomach aches and diarrhea throughout night, I think the oil was bad. Another person ordered a draft beer, and it was soured too. They gave him a different beer but it wasn't his first choice. Wouldn't comp the meal but gave us a $30 gift card to use on our next visit. Gave the gift card to my daughter cause I'll never be back. The server was good and tried hard but was getting grief from the "chef" so the assistant manager took over

2  Thank IdahoArch
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Excellent poppers and fries pickles to start. Smoked sausage was great. Brisket was a little dry and you could tell it had been reheated. Do NOT order the coleslaw. If you do you will be very disappointed. Left very full and so did the other 5 in my group. Heard no complaints from anyone. We arrived at 5:30 and were the first ones there. Had no complaints about the service.

1  Thank tim h
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Probably my least favorite bbq place. Prices are high for what you get and the ribs are a bit on the dry side. Their side dishes I tried were terrible.

2  Thank Roy H