“June Wedding”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Woodriver Cellars
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a winery that features tasting dinners on the weekend. I don't know if it's an attraction or a restaurant. You decide, but people should know about it.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had a terrible experience at my wedding last weekend! The Woodriver Cellars caterers were terrible and DRUNK!! My food was an hour late. It was cooked on the equivalent of camping equipment, the staff verbally assaulted my mom and mother in law and almost physically assaulted my wedding coordinator. I later found out the kitchen is closed by the health dept and they should not have even been cooking on the premises! Like I said, the wait staff and chef was belligerently drunk, dressed unprofessionally, pouring wine from bottle into their mouths and drinking straight rum in the kitchen. A diabetic relative did not get any food, the staff was eating food that should have been served to my guests and about 15 of my guests didn't get the food I paid for and pure ordered! It took the staff 15 minutes to find a piece of bread for our diabetic relative! The staff also went out of their way to offer alcohol to my 14 year old cousins as they were heading to the bathroom! I have never seen such unprofessional behavior! I contacted the owner the day after my wedding and requested my money back since they defaulted on the contract and didn't fulfill their obligations. I have yet to hear back from him!! Terrible customer service, drunk staff at my wedding and breaking the law! Think twice before planning any event at Woodriver Cellars!!

5  Thank Carlie M
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I feel I must add my negative experience with so many other people who've left negative reviews/experiences for this business. This is the most unprofessionally run business I've ever encountered. The owner and staff don't know what they are doing and aren't knowledgable about hosting big events such as weddings. Other reviews state that their wine and food aren't good so don't waste your time at Woodriver Cellars.

4  Thank suzettestokes