“Large portions, better than average”

Joe Momma's Breakfast Eatery
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Eagle
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
San Jose, California
“Large portions, better than average”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

If you like large portions a massive amounts of food, joe Mamma's won't disappoint. There is a large variety of egg dishes and bread based dishes (French toast, pancakes). Husband had the 2 egg Denver omelette and stated is was good, not exceptional, but good. The fruit was a nice option. I had the corned beef hash. The potatoes underneath the hash was good, the eggs cooked to order. The hash itself was disappointing. It came as thin slices atop the potatoes and under the eggs. There was a lot of fat and the overall effect was a greasy breakfast. I worked around the hash and ate the eggs and potatoes. A side to this breakfast was French toast. It was done in a traditional manner and was good. Overall I would rate this restaurant good but not great. As a visitor to the area I will go to another restaurant and see what else is cooking in Eagle, ID

Visited December 2013

“Not a chain but local owners with good food.”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This place was recommended by a family member so we gave it a try. We get tired of the cookie cutter restaurants and found Joe Momma's to have a delicious menu and great service; and it located in a nice town. They make their own fresh bread and jellies. Its a must to stop by and try.

Boise, Idaho, USA
“Yummy Breakfast”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've loved going to Joe Mamma's with my Bible Study group after Sunday service! Always delicious food and great service - a favorite for us all!

Boise, Idaho
“Really nothing special”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Joe Momma's biggest flaw is that it does not serve lattes, but just kind of ok coffee. The wait for a table was vey long and the restaurant was just too noisy. Given a choice for breakfast I would definitely choose Cafe de Paris or Goldy's. Even the Griddle. When I ordered my hashed reuben the waitress said one word: "Eggs". I said that I was not sure what she meant and she then just repeated the one word sentence "Eggs". My wife finally figured out that she was asking what kind of eggs I wanted on top of the hashed reuben! So the one word sentence "Eggs" was a secret code for "What kind of eggs would you like on top of your hashed reuben. You can have scrambled, poached, fried or any kind of eggs you want". I guess that is the service you get when 16 year old school kids work as waitresses.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank FrequentTravellerDK
Los Angeles, California
“Great Place for Breakfast”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place for breakfast in Eagle near the river. Clean and freindly atmoshere, good food, the potatoes are the best. A little noisy inside, but not over whelming, patio outside is nice when weather permits. Enjoy.

Visited August 2013