“Food was average; service was terrible”
Review of Willowcreek Grill - CLOSED

Willowcreek Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

It didn't seem that busy, but it took a long time to receive our meal and our waitress was not very attentive; didn't refill waters or indicate what was taking so long for our meals. They were also out of milk and it was early evening. They seemed over whelmed but it didn't appear to be that busy The home-made lemonade was not good and even the kids wouldn't drink it

1  Thank Pat S

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went there for lunch on business. I had a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich and fries. The other two people had a club and turkey sandwich with sweet potato fries. Greasy food with an average sandwich. The mango ice tea was very good. I can find much better places for lunch. We also we bother by flies at our table throughout the meal.

2  Thank Rob2222
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I go here at least monthly for lunch meetings. Only one time was the service less than excellent. I've tried a good variety of the items on the menu, and have never been disappointed. My favorite is the Broccoli Chicken Feta salad--an odd mix that includes grapes, green olives and candied walnuts. Delicious. I really like their twigs (fries). Get a mixed basket of regular potato and sweet potato and their special dipping sauce. The outside dining is nice when the weather permits.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Six of us ate at Willow Creek tonight and it was underwhelming for all of us. Marginal food and lousy service. Won't go back and won't be surprised when the place closes its doors.

1  Thank bmmiller
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Great tapas! Nice menu with interesting specials. Good service and clean restrooms. Fun place to meet friends and hear some local talent.