Best Western Teton West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsjackson holefront deskno elevatorthe breakfast arearoom was cleanplenty of parkinggrand teton npfree wifigreat place to stayup to datecute townthe ground floorpotatoesstaff was friendlyking bedstay there againpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Please note: This property is only open from March through September (at least at the time of this review.)

This Hotel is conveniently located on Driggs' Main Street. (Easy to find because there is only one street through town.) The staff was friendly, the overnight stay was pleasant, the price was right. The room was clean; the bed firm and comfortable. We didn't use the pool nor hot tub and so cannot comment on those things. The Continental Breakfast was not the best - refrigerated waffles and cold cereal. Coffee was good, however. :)

The visit to this Hotel is our second time within as many years and will stay here again when traveling through the area - during open season, that is.

Room Tip: Rooms away from outside entrances are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FKAW
Whitney J, General Manager at Best Western Teton West, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 208-354-2363.

Whitney
BEST WESTERN TETON WEST

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stayed here with my lady friend during a private liasion last month. The rooms were a bit dark, but clean enough. The air conditioning was a bit too cold for my taste. When I asked for an extra blanket, I was provided with a thin, oddly textured pink thing. I was still cold. The pool was very outdated, and I was rather afraid that my safety was in jeopardy, due to a seeming lack of security at the entrances. However, my choices were limited and all in all the hotel was okay for its purpose.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
AJay E, Manager at Best Western Teton West, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Hi John,
I wish to assure you that at no time were you ever in any danger of any kind. We are in a small town where there is little to no crime if any and we have no need for locks on the outside doors only on the doors to each room. Concerning our pool, it was just resurfaced last spring and two years before that we rebuilt our hottube room and installed a new hot tub. We are very sorry you felt we were not up to standards and we do hope that in the future you will give us another chance.
Warmly
A.Jay

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Hotel looked and sounded a lot better than it was. Have stayed at Best Western chain for years and found this one to be the second from the bottom of all of them. Bed was sagging, breakfast consisted of refrigerated burritos, refrigerated waffles, ceral. Not what I expected from a Best Western. Considering it's location and time of year found the price high for this type of property. Be aware this is an older two story building with no elevator if you can't or don't want to walk the steps. Front desk person was friendly and efficent.

Room Tip: Be aware this is an older two story building with no elevator if you can't or don't want to walk the steps
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank spudsters
Whitney J, Manager at Best Western Teton West, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Whitney
BEST WESTERN TETON WEST

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed at this Hotel it is about 45 minutes from Jackson Hole. You will drive in the mountians to get to Jackson Hole. It is a clean place to stay. Very outdated however. The pool is pretty outdated and they have one hot tub that is really for a house. From what I could tell there was no door security into the building the rooms had good locks. It is close to an airport you would hear plans taking off and landinig. Staff was nice and when we would walk out in the morning to our car chickens would be running in the parking lot or in the bushes. Pretty cool.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a really nice expensive hotel this is not the place for you. It is very basic and pretty outdated. No elevator from what I could tell no outer door security. Rooms are clean however.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nascardad101
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is a good place to stay that is close to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The room is nice and clean, and it is a good value. There are places to eat lunch and dinner within walking distance. The breakfast is limited, though, because they just don't have a lot of space for a meal. There are few options for breakfast until you get to Jackson, so grab some breakfast here anyway. The staff is very cordial.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends