“Great pizza and beer”
Review of Tonys Pizza & Pasta - CLOSED

Tonys Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Great sandwiches, pizzas and salads, great hang out place with friends or a casual business meeting. Met here several times for real estate discussions. Great, friendly staff.

There are newer reviews for Tonys Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Alright, I'll admit to being one of those "locals" who makes Tony's his personal dining room at least a couple of times a week.  I've joked that if Tony's ever closed up, I'd have to move somewhere else or starve.  But just because I'm a local doesn't mean I don't know good Italian food when I am lucky enough to taste it.  I have Sicilian family roots, was a child in a part of suburban New York not so lovingly called "Guinea Gulch," where Italian speaking families would cook and eat lasagna outside at the picnic table on summer days like other communities might enjoy hotdogs, brats, or lobsters.  I quickly became known as the skinny pale-skinned kid who could eat more lasagna than two full grown men, and, lucky for me, they'd invite me over just to watch me eat!  Later, I discovered a dish called "pizza pie," which would now be called New York pizza, and gradually all the other wonders of fabulous Italian cooks, both in homes and restaurants, from Miami to Anchorage.  It's with that background that, when I first walked into Tony's and sunk my teeth into their food, I said, "atsa nice!"  And now that I'm all grown up, their huge selection of draft beers didn't hurt my opinion either, and even gave me the opportunity to discover a whole type of beer that has become my favorite.

The atmosphere at Tony's reflects the atmosphere of our valley.  In the summer, we get to meet happy folks who have come to the area for a music festival, or to hike in the wilderness.  In the winter, jazzed skiers eat next to the table where the school is holding its informal PTO meeting.  Some days there's nobody in the place but us, and some days we have to wait at the door for a table to become available.  With the large menu, and the ever changing crowd, going to Tony's is never the same twice, and we never tire of it.

But more than great food and dynamic atmosphere, after you've been here a while, you realize that Tony's is more than a restaurant, it is a keystone part of the community.  That music festival the summer crowd came to town for was probably sponsored by Tony's, giving back handsomely to the community that supports it.  It was the Tony's team that, again this year, raised more money than any other at the Walk A Mile In Her Shoes fundraiser against domestic violence.  At Christmas, if you donate a can of food to the local food bank at Tony's, you get a chance to win a door prize.  Most people that eat there don't know the good things Tony's does for the area, nor how much they are helping the community by eating there, they're just having a good time, which is how it should be.  There are other great places to eat in Teton Valley too, but no matter what, don't overlook Tony's!

1  Thank Brrruce M
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I am a regular at Tony's, and I have never been disappointed. I usually order pizza, my favorite, but the sandwiches, pasta dishes, and everything else I've tried are well prepared, generously portioned, and attractively plated. A particular favorite of my family's is the lunch buffet. it is quite a bargain and the food is fresh and tasty. Great cinnamon rolls, too! Aside from the food, I always enjoy the warm and welcoming atmosphere provided by the owner and staff. You can't go wrong eating here.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My family has eaten at Tony's Pizza and Pasta many times. We love it! We live only 10 miles from Tony's, and today's experience was no exception. We chose the lunch buffet today--all the delicious soup, salad, pizza, calzones and fresh cinnamon rolls you want for under $8.00 each (I think it was $7.25 each...exactly...not sure). They are so nice and friendly, the food is GREAT and fresh, and since you can look right in the cool bricked kitchen, I can tell it's clean. It's always consistently good quality. Thanks Glen!

1  Thank JolFamily
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My family and I were in the area for a soccer tournament. Our son picked the place for dinner and all of us enjoyed it. Great consumer service. Multiple college football games were on too.

1  Thank James K