“Homemade taste that is wonderful”

Big Hole Bagels and Bistro
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Driggs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We love to have breakfast and lunch at Big Hole Bagels. It's at least a weekly dining location for us. We've tried almost everything on the menu and haven't been disappointed. It's a place for both locals and tourists. Big portion sizes, fresh food that is cooked by the owner. Even if there is a line outside the door there are almost always open tables in the small dining room. They do a big takeout business. It's a good place to stop on the way to Targhee. My favorite is the toasted salt bagel.

1  Thank 465Lulu

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Just got done eating at big hole bagel with the family. Great place very large portions no one left hungry that is for sure. Kids loved it they have coloring books to keep them busy. I am heading back for sure

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Great Breakfast!

Small place so check ahead to see if a table is available, good coffee, great breakfast and selection.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I've had the lox bagel a couple times.. very good.. but they should toast it. I'm sure they probably would if I had asked. Also, had the reuben and it was excellent as well. Will go in and sit down sometime instead of carryout.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We finally have bagels on the western side of the Tetons and they beat out the competition! But Big Hole isn't just about the bagels. It's also about the rest of the food!
The Reuben is phenomenal and the potatoes are perfect. We have also enjoyed the Crab Benedict and are heading back for the steak sandwich which we hear is wonderful. I brought home a sticky bun the other day and I am still thinking about that treat.
Kevin knows what he is doing in the kitchen.