Although a little small, it was exceptionally clean and comfortable especially compared to prices at other places nearby. We have stayed at places here and in Jackson for many dollars more that were nearly the same size, very busy, noisy and generally didn't smell very pleasant.
It is about a mile off the main highway nestled in a grove of trees.
The staff was friendly and accomodating.
The kitchenette was a counter with 2 burners, a small fridge, microwave a couple of microwave snacks, coffee and tea. It served our breakfast needs very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful log cabins located on the quiet side of the Tetons, on the road to Grand Targhee Ski Area. Close to fishing hot spots, great skiing, beautiful hiking trails, and snowmobiling adventures. Large outside jacuzzi for relaxing. Laundry room and kitchenettes available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Teton Valley Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Valley Cabins Hotel Driggs
- Teton Valley Cabins Driggs, Idaho