“Good Asian dining”

Bangkok Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 32 Restaurants in Driggs
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Bangkok Kitchen consistently serves a very good meal. Spring rolls are fantastic! Prices are decent and service seems to be improving. Definitely a good choice!

There are newer reviews for Bangkok Kitchen

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I've been to Bangkok and I'd rather eat here. Classis dishes with super fresh ingredients. The service can be a bit slow at times but it's worth the wait.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We ate here twice while on vacation. The food was excellent. Really enjoyed having something different. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. I hope if we are in the area again, we'll get to enjoy it again.

1  Thank Dala G
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I like that you can have a choice from 1 thru 5 for spice. Even thou 5 is not hot enough for me but its great. The service could definitely get better. The staff is a little unprofessional and somewhat rude..all in all I may come back

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Not my favorite. The service was ok and the food, so so. Maybe just a bad day? I would give it a second chance...

Been to Bangkok Kitchen? Share your experiences!