“Delicious food...nice ambience”

Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Driggs
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Little
Description: Voted Best Thai in Jackson Hole and Best restaurant in Teton Valley by the JH Weekly, Teton Thai offers something for everyone. Enjoy a variety of exotic dishes, from Crispy Duck Pad Gar Pow to Muslim style Masaman curry, all made from our family's recipes in Bangkok.Sit at the kitchen counter and watch our chefs prepare your dish or grab a seat on our street side patio.Enjoy cold sake, as well as range of imported beer and wine. Teton Thai is a great venue for rehearsal dinners, private events or large gatherings. Dine in or take out.
Driggs, Idaho
“Delicious food...nice ambience”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

While living in Driggs, became one of the regular costumers...had to keep coming back for more. A bit pricey at dinner, but most of the same tasty dishes cheaper at lunch. So, if you want great food, but have a tight budget, I suggest the lunch menu.

• Visited March 2014

Walla Walla, Washington
“The Panang Salmon is divine!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We ordered take-out, as the kids were exhausted after a day of skiing Grand Targhee and they just wanted to eat at our condo.

We tried the satay (the only miss of the night - I've had much better), the wontons and the egg rolls for appetizers. Loved the wontons and the egg rolls were good.

The Pad Thai was excellent - my husband and I have it anytime we eat Thai and this was one of the best restaurant Pad Thai dishes we have had (we make homemade, which tops any we've had eating out.)

The Panang Salmon was definitely the best dish of the night. My son ordered this and the curry sauce was some of the best we've ever eaten. Definitely recommend this dish!

• Visited April 2014
driggs
“Thai goodness”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

People who like Thai like this restaurant. We take Thai on a limited basis so we don't go often but when we do, we enjoy it. We love the atmosphere too

• Visited October 2013
Conway, New Hampshire
“Nice Thai for small town Driggs.”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Service was very good and pleasant people. The recommendation my waitress gavel for my curry dish was great. They said that their "3-stars" was really Thai spicy, so my husband backed off and only had 2 and wished he had gotten it spicier.

Visited February 2014
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“excellent food...”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

It's amazing to have 2 great Thai restaurants in our town of less than 2,000. This was our first time at Teton Thai. We were impressed with the decor and comfort of the place. I'm not sure what to call it, but rustic and modern/unique all at the same time. It's a place you can have a date night and it holds up just fine as being a little classy.

The food.. excellent flavor and consistency of the food. Only complaint with the pad thai and the curry dish we had was the meat (chicken and shrimp) was very limited.

We also had sushi, which is new I guess (wed thru sat, I think... only thru April?). It was actually very good. The yellowtail and salmon sashimi were pretty fresh, and big portions. We had a basic spicy tuna roll, and it was also very good. While not a huge menu for rolls, what i saw coming out looked good. Hopefully they keep the sushi and expand the roll selection a little more.

Service was pretty good. It started out great, and got a little slow as the place filled up.. but nothing terrible.

Prices were moderately to slightly high... but nothing too extreme, especially compared to Jackson, over the hill.

My only complaint is they now give 10% off if you have a season pass to Targhee... which is very cool... but, it's a little more complicated than that. It's 10% off only for the person with the pass.. and it does not include sushi, as they contract the sushi chef in, and he is "separate". A little nitpicky, but oh well.

I'd probably give the place 4.5 stars, but since that's not an option.. it's worthy up the slight upgrade to 5.

• Visited February 2014