The Pines Motel
Super 8 Driggs(Driggs)(Great Value!)
$113
TripAdvisor
Teton Springs Lodge and Spa(Victor)(Great Value!)
$136
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
All reviewssmall refrigerator and microwavestay there againhot tubgrocery storeone nightnancybackyardvinesfunkycozyhostspillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2011

It was a nice place to stay for a couple of nights. The rooms are small and the walls are thin but they do a very nice job of making it homey. The kids loved playing on the rope swing in the backyard and eating raspberries right off of the vine. All in all, a nice stay.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We stayed at the Pines in Driggs in August 2011. It's been in the same family for some 40 years and the tender loving care shows, at least in our room, which was small but beautifully furnished. Everything clean and funcional and the owners, Nancy and John, were as friendly and helpful as could be. At $65 a night for 2 it's a good alternative to spending $200+ in Jackson Hole.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank louhevly
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We recently stayed at The Pines on a trip through Driggs. I always over-research everything and this was no exception. I was impressed with how helpful Nancy was on the phone when I called for information. They were open to having our dog in the room (and did not gouge us with extra charges!) - which was a nice surprise. The room was funky, adorable, and perfect for my son and I. Impeccably clean and SUPER comfortable pillows... we had a restful night. The location is central and easy to find, with good shopping and restaurants nearby. Their property is lovely - and my son very much enjoyed romping with the dog outside. The Pines has a very European feel to it - I definitely prefer this over "box" motels!

Though no fault of theirs, the local construction was a bit noisy! I would not hesitate to stay here again, and would definitely recommend The Pines.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank 27polecats
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Good place to spend the night with the store and everything right down the street highly recommend this place

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank SrJAO
Reviewed March 29, 2011

Stayed there for a couple nights. It is more like a house than a hotel. Friendly people in a small town. Skiing in Grand Targhee and exploring the city of Driggs was quite fun. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends