“More than I expected”

Warbirds Cafe
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Driggs
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Warbirds is located at the airport in Driggs. Enjoy the constantly evolving warbird display that is open to public year round free of cost. Great modern atmosphere with amazing mountain views. Enjoy Fine-Dining in a small town setting. Nightly Specials available. Friendly Staff.
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Warbirds was grand! I wasn't expecting such a nice restaurant and well decorated. Food was excellent and service friendly. Well presented plates and good size portions.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Warbirds Cafe is a hidden gastronomic gem in western Idaho. Saw their add in a local hotel notebook, checked them out online & headed to the Driggs airport. Tucked away in a nondescript building is a menu of tasty selections one would have expected back in Jackson, Wy. The grilled trout with cappers was the best trout I've ever eaten. My husband had the buffalo burger and said it was excellent. They have an extensive wind list and a number of local brews on tap. Moderately priced, this restaurant offers good food while you watch the private planes land. Food, flight, and the Tetons in the background!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Last meal I had was the Reuben sandwich...sublime. I haven't' had anything there I didn't love, and I'm a cook and a critic. Of course, your day would be made if you got to see Harrison land his plane there! LOL I live in CA and am returning to Teton Valley next week--can't wait to eat here!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I took the advice of a local in Jackson hole and visited the warbirds Cafe at Teton Aviation. We sat outside and dined as we watched t7he occasional plane, jet land and take off. Relaxing. They have a small museum in a hangar attached to the cafe with 4 old military Jets and a bi-plane during our visit. They rotate planes in and out I'm told.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

9 of us dined here earlier this week while vacationing in Driggs and after reading all the great reviews on tripadvisor. We all enjoyed our meals. We had 3 children with us, so of course they enjoyed seeing all the old planes. Three of us ordered the halibut, which was delicious(very generous portion,) one of us had the trout and the others had pasta. There were also several items on the children's menu to pick from. Would definitely recommend this restaurant, especially with kids.