“Good food/Great service”

Dining options: Reservations
Meridian, Idaho
“Good food/Great service”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Last year we ate breakfast at O'Rourkes and it was wonderful.
Remembering the great food and service caused us to return last week for a late dinner and then breakfast the next morning. Again, we were not disappointed!
The waitress was very friendly and professional and the owner stopped by our table to visit and was also very personable.
The breakfast portions were large and filling.

• Visited August 2014

Erie, Colorado
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Welcoming place, huge portions for breakfast. We could have easily split the omelet. Friendly service. We will go back when we are in the area.

Visited July 2014
idaho
“great brekfast”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

It is a sports bar/resturant that has great breakfasts and great pizza for later in the day. good selection of other food items for afternoon and dinner.

Visited July 2014
Estacada, Oregon
“Breakfast and Lunch here”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I love this restaurant. Every time I eat here (breakfast, lunch and dinner) I have a great meal. Ate here on Saturday for breakfast. Ordered the eggs benedict - highly recommend, great tasting hollandaise sauce and the Canadian bacon is thinly sliced. Ate lunch here a few days later and had their bison burger and onion rings. I always come in for their bison burger. I usually don't order onion rings because at most places they come out fried and greasy. The onion rings here are not greasy. Their staff even made our lunch much more special. I had let the owner Sue know ahead of time that it was my mom's birthday and she can't have sweets (so didn't get to order the snookie, which I have had previously and is an awesome dessert), they provided a strawberry shortcake with a candle. I truly enjoy this place, I recommend it to my friends and I always return.

• Visited July 2014
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Breakfast extravaganza !”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Top notch breakfast! Everything that we ordered was delicious! Jim, the owner, is ready to welcome you as you walk in the door! He and his wife run the restaurant along with a wonderful staff! Everyone is friendly but Jim is the friendliest! He maintains a neighborhood feel and a warm atmosphere. We returned quite a few times during our stay as it was a comfortable restaurant with a great variety of foods !

Visited June 2014