Dog Bark Park Inn
$134
TripAdvisor
Rodeway Inn(Lewiston)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdog bark parksweet willygolden retrieverbooks and gamesinteresting booksmagical staysuperb hostsarea attractionsroad tripdelicious homemadeneat place to staybed breakfastgreat joydennisloftbellefridge
Reviewed September 24, 2010

My husband and Ilive in Nova Scotia and decided to take a road trip around the North Western States this summer. While googling attractions in Idaho and Montana the Dog Bark Park Inn popped up. As soon as I saw it I knew we needed to go there (we love dogs!). As it was fairly last minute there was only one night available so we restructured our itinerary to make it work . . . and it was SO worth it!

Frances and Dennis are such warm, kind people and after a seven hour drive to get there we were so appreciative of the yummy snacks, the cleanliness and comfort of the accommodations and the unique setting. Our friends haven't stopped asking us about it and loved the photos we took.

Thanks for being one of the highlights of our trip - if we're ever back in Idaho we will be sure to stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HeidiRushton
Reviewed September 16, 2010

This was my third trip to Dog Bark Park and each time I go is more delightful than the last. Sweet Willie is so comfortable. The bed provides a great night's sleep, the breakfast is abundant and delicious, from homemade granola and coffee breads/muffins to yogurt, fresh fruit and hardboiled eggs, and the bathroom is more spacious than many chain motels. There's nothing better than sitting on the porch and gazing out over the Camas Prairie, then waiting for dark and more stars than a city dweller will see in a lifetime. Hosts Dennis and Frances have wonderful stories to share and a philosophy of life that is an example to us all. Visitors will love the grounds with all the whimsical creations. I take the same pictures each time I visit because everything is so delightful and each time I return there is something new that brings a smile to my face. Take the time to plan a visit to Dog Bark Park. Idaho is a beautiful state and you'll love whichever route you take to get there.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed August 29, 2010

The Dog Bark Park Inn is fun and the owners are experts in hospitality. Dennis and Frances were helpful and friendly and we felt well cared for.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2010

A very private and comfortable room. Gorgeous Idaho sunsets from the balcony. Hosts are friendly and down-to-earth. Breakfast is made yourself, from a generous selection of tasty treats, in a simple kitchenette. Includes a good selection of snacks and beverages for the evening before as well. No TV or phone, but there is a lot to keep you busy. Games, puzzles, books, are provided, or you can just sip tea on the balcony while you watch the sunset. Much larger bathroom than most motels. Beautiful craftsmanship inside.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KitCat1972
Reviewed July 17, 2010

My husband thought it some sort of joke when we pulled in. He thought it was another crazy idea of mine. Sweet Willy was cute on the outside so it must be "sub-par" on the inside, right?!? No way! Bed was comfy, homemade foods in fridge, games for the kids, spacious area. Kids even slept in the "nose". If you are traveling through, book early! My 13 year-old asked to buy the place when he grows up!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family