In January and February, I left Boise, Idaho to fly to Coeur d'Alene to work every Tuesday through Thursday in the [-]
The Shiloh Inn became my comfortable home away from home.
I enjoyed the quietness of my room, which allowed me to rest and read each evening; the JB's certificate for breakfast each morning; the proximity to my office; and the gym...yes, the gym!
I enjoy exercising each day at home. This equipment at the Shiloh assured me that I could exercise regularly.
Tom, the registrar greeted me each morning, and I met the desk employees on the swing and graveyard shift. All were personable and helpful.
The Shiloh has been the location for several meetings of teachers held by the Idaho Education Association over the years. The facility has been excellent for this purpose, as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the premiere, year-round resort area of Northern Idaho is the Shilo Inn Suites- Coeur d'Alene. With 139 spacious suites, it's the ideal place to stay for business travelers or vacationing families. The hotel is convenient to local attractions, the Convention Center and is easy to find, located at Exit 12 off Interstate 90. Children 17 and under always stay free with an adult. Dogs welcome with nominal fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites - Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shilo Inn Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Shilo Inn Suites - Coeur D'Alene Idaho