We spent one night at this Super 8 on our way home from Yellowstone. This is an average hotel. It was clean, but there was nothing special about it. There are no elevators and no swimming pool. They provided soap & shampoo in the bathroom, but no conditioner. In addition, they provide a basic continental breakfast which included cold cereal, toast, frozen waffles that you heat in the toaster, cinnamon rolls, apples, and bananas, along with coffee and orange juice. The rooms also have refrigerators in them, which is nice to have. This hotel is close to I-90, so there's easy freeway access. Overall, it wasn't a bad hotel, it just wasn't top of the line either. If you're looking for a budget-friendly hotel for a night or two, this Super 8 fits the bill.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Coeur d` Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Super Eight Coeur D'alene
- Coeur D'alene Super 8
- Coeur D'alene Super Eight
- Super 8 Coeur D'Alene Idaho