“Day after Thanksgiving hell”

Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed December 7, 2009

Like most years black friday was a mad house on the roads, in the strores, I mean all over. My wife and two children were in Coeur d' Alene for Thanksgiving and had to make a last minute reservation for a place to stay. The front desk staff at Days Inn was AMAZING to say the least. They made our two night stay as enjoyable as if we were in the French Rivera. The hotel was close to shopping and a really nice movie complex and tones of places to eat. They had an amazing breakfest with waffles and such things i can even describe considering it was had to focus with all the food!!! The hotel its self was really kept up and really cleaned. I spoke with Jeremy at the front desk and asked when it was built and was blown away to find out it is 20+ years old. I would have guessed it was built no later then 2004 or so but just goes to show you what hotel appreciation they have. They recomended we go to the light show down at the resort so like good customers we took Jeremy's advice and strolled on down and was blown away at the one million plus light show.. WOW it was amazing. All in all ide like to thank Karmen and her staff for such an amazing stay at that now you guys havin givin us morethen just a family reason to come up and visit beautiful Coeur d' Alene. We hope to see you all very soon..

By the way if anyone gets a chance please give this hotel a whirl it really was amazing and we will probably stay no where else when we come to visit.. Also Jeremy we loved your little fishy there please tell him HELLO the kids wanted me to pass that along!!!!

Thanks for the spectactular time

thatone guy

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Coeur d'Alene

Reviewed November 24, 2009

I would like to thank Dale for coming to my 'rescue' when I walked in the door of the hotel. He knew by the look on my face that I needed assistance now and was able to provide the accommodations I was seeking. He was very professional in handling the reservation and was extremely personable. He offered a choice of rooms and I chose one on the back of the hotel. The room we occupied for two days was extremely clean, fresh and quiet.

If I am ever in this part of the country again, I know where I will stay..

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2009

I didn’t get to stay in this hotel but I got a very friendly and helpful reception nonetheless. I pulled in around dusk after a long day’s drive because the car-park looked empty and I assumed therefore that there would be vacancies. I was told however at the front desk that it was booked full and a large school party was expected shortly. The reception staff did however immediately ring the nearby Holiday Inn and ask if there were rooms available there - and there were - and told me that if I wasn’t happy about the price the Holiday Inn offered they would be glad to ring on further for me to other hotels in the area. I’ve seldom met such pleasant and helpful people in a hotel and if I come through Coeur d’Alene again I’ll make a point out of staying at the Day’s Inn there.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Isidore
Reviewed November 2, 2009

I was blown away about everything with this hotel. My wife, daughter, and I do alot of traveling and for a Days Inn, this was beyond what was expected. Though they did not have a pool the hottub was amazing, the food was amazing and most of all there staff were beyond what I had seen from a Days Inn. The staff is full of smiles and without a doubt go to the end of the earth for their guest. I applaud Days Inn and highly encourage anyone I know not only to stay with Days Inn but if they are in the area of Coeur D' Alene to give them a shot. They will treat you like family and NEVER let you down. I WILL be back to visit.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2009

We have been staying with Karmen and her unbelievable team since 24 July while we are having a house built here in Coeur d' Alene.

Although we loved our room, the walls were getting kinda close going into our 4th month at the hotel.

Well, Sunday, Karmen moved us into a HUGE, HUGE (did I say HUGE?) suite! It is a small apartment with a living room, dining room, kitchen and separate bedroom (KING size pillow top..yes!) The bathroom has 2 sinks and is very roomy. And guess what? Because either Karmen loves us:) or we are the sweetest people, or both:) she gave us this HUGE suite for the same price as our previous room.

We are so happy. Thank you to our faithful staff GM Karmen, Jeremy, Liz, Paul, Sammy our "homekeeper", Holly, Dale. Hopefully we will be moved into our new home by Thanksgiving, and we are going to count all of you in our Blessings.

Joy and Allen

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2009

The Days Inn in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho was one of the most pleasant night stay I have had. The staff was great and friendly, the location is right off I-90 close to the down town and right across the street from the movie theater and restaurants. The room was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely be back and will stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2009

We (me, husband, and 2 cats) relocated to the opposite coast and drove across country for 8 days, staying in a different hotel each night. I don't mean to exaggerate, but this was the best hotel we stayed at during the whole trip. I could not image that a Days Inn could be so comfortable and clean, nor the staff so incredibly friendly and happy! From the moment I called them to the check-in to the late evening snacks to the room itself, everything was just pleasantly clean, comfortable and well done. This was the one place I felt that they really cared about the guests and our well-being. Bed was comfortable, room very clean, the bathroom and shower were immaculate. At that point, that was all we cared about and wanted in a hotel.

Thanks, Days Inn in Coeur d'Alene, for caring as much as you do! And loved the smell of popcorn during our check-in!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple