“Spacious room with everything you need”

Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
“Spacious room with everything you need”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The Days Inn in Coeur d'Alene is located on the edge of town, not far from the Interstate. The hotel looks nice from the outside, thanks to the spacious layout of the site with fresh green grass all around. The king room is so spacious that there is more than enough room for the three seater sofa next to the bed. The interior of the room is quite homely, except from the iron board that is prominently hanging on the wall. Breakfast is good, with a waffle maker, omelets, a pan with oatmeal and all the usual continental selection.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ElizabethJobe, General Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Dear Yerun,

Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel. I love the pictures that you took, they really do a great job of showing how nice our rooms are! We look forward to your next visit.

Elizabeth Jobe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Wauseon, Ohio
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice clean suite. Price was reasonable. The room was quiet. staff very friendly and helpful. The mattress was old and had seen better days. We had a fine night's sleep anyway. No pool for the kids. Breakfast was good.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Travelingw6,

Thank you so much for your nice comments about your recent stay with us! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do have a few rooms left on our second floor that are awaiting their new mattresses, so soon we will have all new updated beds! We look forward to your next stay.

UK
Reviewed August 12, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one night on route to Seattle. The staff were really friendly and couldn't do enough to make sure you had a pleasant stay. The room was clean and tidy, there was a fridge , iron, hairdryer , in fact everything you need for a good stay. You could walk to restaurants and shops. Breakfast was good and during the afternoon there was free popcorn and lovely biscuits on offer. The lake was a 2 minute drive. We eat at The Outback restaurant and I left my reading glasses there, I explained to Yvette in the reception what had happened and as the restaurant was closed she so kindly offered to pick them up and post them on to Las Vegas for me. I cant thank her enough, she has gone above and beyond what you would expect. Thank you so much

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
ElizabethJobe, General Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear Cazhgs,

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! I hope you and your husband are enjoying your trip in the states. Yvette wanted me to make sure you know that you are very welcome and that your reading glasses will be arriving on the 20th. :) We are glad we were able to help, and thank you again so much for sharing your experience with us. We really strive to make sure all of our guests have just as great of an experience. :)

Beaverton, OR
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Stayed here one night with my husband on a long road trip. The room was a typical Days Inn room with 2 queen beds. I did not think the staff was especially friendly or helpful. If we were to come through Coeur d'Alene again, I would look for somewhere else to stay, on the lake if possible.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
ElizabethJobe, General Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Spicolo,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am glad you found our hotel and guest room to be good, but I would like to apologize that you didn't find our hotel staff to be friendly or helpful. It is very unlike us as a staff to not provide excellent customer service, and I am hoping if you have the time you could send me an email or a phone call to provide further feedback on your night stay with us. I would hope to not lose you as a guest, even though I understand the wanting to stay on the lake! (It is absolutely gorgeous and the Coeur d Alene Resort has some amazing rooms!)

I look forward to hearing from you, my email is jobe.elizabeth@gmail.com and our hotel phone number is 208.667.8668.

UK
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This hotel is average with some good points and some not so good. Sleep quality and the rooms are good but breakfast (included in the rate) is cheap and lousy. Location is so-so - good if you have a car as it is not adjacent to anything in particular. Free parking and good value hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Buzzthecat,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you did not find our free continental breakfast appeasing. we do follow what is required by our Days Inn Brand for our Free Healthy DayBreak Breakfast. Our breakfast items include, oatmeal that we make fresh daily with toppings of raisins, brown sugar, and granola on the side, we have yogurt, kellogg cereals, cheese omelets, make your own hot waffles, wheat and white toast, cinnamon raisin bread, oranges and bananas, and of course coffee, tea, hot chocolate, apple and orange juice. I would also like to add that within walking distance from our hotel is Riverstone which has many restaurants, shopping and a movie theater. There is also a great park for kids!