Located just south of I-90 freeway and on a main avenue but not at all noisy especially on the east side. The room was set with a king bed and separate sofa and desk. Wi-fi is available at no charge and worked fine. Room has an ironing board and iron, coffee maker and the usual bathroom accessories. There is no elevator to the second floor but that was not a problem. Air conditioner/heater is a wall mounted unit that worked fine. Parking is convenient and was not an issue. Breakfast was the typical continental breakfast…cereal, waffles, fruit and breads. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful in providing information. Shower worked well and hot water was never lacking. All in all it was a good night’s stay in a very nice location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 Miles From Downtown Coeur d'Alene With Easy Access To Restaurants And Shopping Get the best value under the sun at our Days Inn Coeur D Alene hotel near Silverwood Theme Park. We are just minutes from great restaurants, shopping and entertainment in the downtown area. Get a bright start to your morning with free Daybreak continental breakfast while you read your free daily newspaper. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access and enjoy our guest laundry service. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our Coeur D Alene, Idaho, hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Coeur D'alene Days Inn
- Days Inn Coeur D'Alene Idaho