“Great location”

Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
“Great location”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The location of this hotel is great for a traveler just passing through; there are plenty of restaurants and entertainment options near by. The price of this hotel is good for what you get (free breakfast!), its clean and the staff is friendly and accommodating. Also, our room included a flat panel television that is not featured on the hotel website photos. However, the fitness room was subpar-the 2 stationary bikes I tried didn't work and its really hot considering the hot tub is in the same room.

Room Tip: Ask for a non-conjoined room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. The staff and I are very pleased that you enjoyed our location and value. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and friendliness. I hope your room was a pleasant surprise from the photos that are online. We have been in a constant flow of renovations the past couple of years while we upgrade our hotel. We hope to be done by May of next year which will end with all new furniture for our rooms with two queen beds, plus in room and hallway carpet. Once we are completed we will be able to update our online photos and show off our beautiful hotel.

I have also noted your feedback on the exercise room and will be discussing change out of equipment. I have some ideas of more efficient equipment that will make our exercise room more pleasant.

Until we see you again,

Elizabeth Jobe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed at the Days Inn with the family, the price was great for being so close to downtown Coeur d'Alene, with access to many decent restaurants and attractions, my only gripe was the condition of the beds.

My wife and I both woke up with horrible back and neck aches from the extremely soft, old and lumpy beds. Neither of the two queen beds were comfortable to begin with, but halfway through the night I found myself wide awake, unable to sleep any longer.

The only other complaint was that the heater in the room was quite musty-smelling, having probably gone through 6 months of continuous cooling of the summer, I would assume a little Lysol spray to the intake or cleaning the filter really well would have taken care of that issue.

Other than that, the room was clean and everything was in working order.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found our price to be reasonable and our location to be great. We happen to think the same things. I would like to take this moment to apologize for your uncomfortable nights sleep. All of our rooms have pillowtop mattresses. I am not sure if you were in a king or a room with two queen beds. Our king mattresses were all replaced in January of this year. Our queen beds were replaced four years ago, and we are currently evaulating all of the beds in those rooms. We have a plan to start replacing the ones that are showing the most wear.

I do hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in Coeur d Alene. If you let me know in advance I would like to upgrade you to one of our Suites. Also if you would like to email me what room you stayed in that would be of great help.

Again thank you so much,

Northern Great Plains, USA
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Not sure what this place runs during tourist season, but we got a great value in October. The room was clean, comfortable and pretty quiet. The breakfast was standard but adequate. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again, as long as it's in the same price range.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us! I am very pleased to hear that you felt you recieved great value when staying with us. That is one of our main goals for our guests to feel when they stay the night. Our prices are similiar October through April, but they do start to increase in May and through peak season. We do our best to stay compettive and ensure our guests still have good value for the price.

We do hope to see you again, and please do not hesitate to call for me directly or send me an email when you are looking to make your next trip.

jobe.elizabeth@gmail.com or 208.667.8668

Provo, Utah
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Great Value for clean, well equipped Inn. Breakfast was good, and front desk was very accommodating. We brought a small dog with us and there were facilities for her. Liz is super and makes sure her guests are happy and comfortable. Beds were comfortable and CLEAN !!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Lorei,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review on your recent stay with us! It was a complete pleasure having you stay with us and meeting you. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide. It is so rewarding when we hear and see that we helped make our guests happy.

We hope to see you and your dog again!

FOUNTAIN HILLS
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The hotel was very nice. The people were very friendly and accomodating. On the night we arrived we noticed some mold on a tile above the shower. We called and the next day the tile was removed - hopefully none of the mold was airbourne.

Our stay was enjoyable and the breakfast everyday was great.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your honest experience with us. I am sure we profusley aplogized for the moldy ceiling tile, but I would again like to apologize as well. It was unacceptable that you checked in to a room with that. It is definitely not up to our quality and what we strive to be. I am happy to hear that it was resolved immediatley after you made us aware.

On a happy note the staff and I are very pleased that you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us and that we exceeded in our friendliness and willingness to help.

We look forward to your next stay,