The Days Inn turned out to be an excellent value for this area. I traveled with my husband who was attending a conference in Coeur D’Alene. When searching for hotels, the conference hotel cost more than twice the Days Inn price. Other hotels that he checked had rates that were a lot higher. We stayed at the Days Inn for 6 days.
We received excellent service from the front desk. They helped make dinner reservations & answer our questions about local activities & attractions. Our room was a king room on the first floor. It had a sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, desk with chair, free internet, refrigerator, dresser with 2 large drawers, 2 nightstands and an armoire closet with a safe. Under the desk, there was a nice electrical strip with a lot of outlets which we used to charge our phones & gadgets. The bathroom had a tub with shower, 1 sink and hair dryer. The assortment of toiletries included packets of makeup remover, body lotion, shampoo, conditioner, soaps and a shower cap.
The hotel was convenient to the interstate and not far from the downtown area – not far meaning 1-2 miles. Breakfast was included and offered a variety of choices – 2 cereals, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, make your own waffles, 2 juices, muffins, biscuits, hot chipped beef, yogurt, hot chocolate, tea and coffee. There was one computer available for guests and a printer. I used it several times. It was very, very fast. No pool but there was a hot tub which was small but nice. It was even drained & cleaned while we were there.
Our room was on the front corner of the building facing the main road. Surprisingly we did not hear the traffic. However for some reason our room always felt a little musty & damp. I think the room could have used more sunlight. We wanted to open the drapes up all the way during the day but did not- all due to our being on the first floor with parking spaces right outside the window. People also walked by our window just a few feet away. It would have helped to have a set of sheer curtains with the drapes. Then we could have opened the drapes but covered the window with the sheers to let the daylight in. The drapes were thick enough to block the light out day & night and provided good privacy.
I’d stay here again but would request a room on one of the upper floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 Miles From Downtown Coeur d'Alene With Easy Access To Restaurants And Shopping Get the best value under the sun at our Days Inn Coeur D Alene hotel near Silverwood Theme Park. We are just minutes from great restaurants, shopping and entertainment in the downtown area. Get a bright start to your morning with free Daybreak continental breakfast while you read your free daily newspaper. Stay connected to home or the office with free high-speed Internet access and enjoy our guest laundry service. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our Coeur D Alene, Idaho, hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Coeur D'alene Days Inn
- Days Inn Coeur D'Alene Idaho