Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
$135
$130
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$118
$124
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$142
Hotels.com
Resort City Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$124
$105
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$152
Travelocity
Japan House Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$119
Quality Inn & Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
Flamingo Motel(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$120
$70
All reviewswafflesroom was cleancookiesdecent hotelstay there againking roomcontinental breakfastfirst floornice stayclose to downtownhot tubstayed nightsconvenient locationone night stayoff the highwaythe breakfast arealiz
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Hotel is pretty old and worn out. Beds not very comfortable and everything is looking shabby. Not close to shopping and only one restaraunt near by. Staff are friendly though. Breakfast was ok. No place outdoors to sit and visit in the fine weather.

• Stayed: July 2012
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Dear TwoMiddleAgers,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I want to apologize that your stay was not so enjoyable. You are right that we are an older hotel, we do our best to keep things updated as well. I also find it odd that you did not find us close to shopping or restaraunts. Directly across the street from us is Riverstone (it is also walkable), which has 5 different restaraunts, a movie theatre, Cold Stone Creamery, Starbucks, and some different shops as well. We are also located two miles north of downton Coeur d Alene which hosts many more restaruants and shoping. We also have a total of five benches located out front of our hotel for our guests to enjoy our outside and fine weather. I am so sorry that you did not get to enjoy that while you stayed with us. I am so happy to know that you did find our staff friendly because that is something we truly pride ourselves on.

I am hoping you wouldn't mind taking some further time to send me an email on what room you stayed in with us, so I know to get the beds replaced as well. My email is jobe.elizabeth@gmail.com

Again thank you so much and I do hope that you will give us another oppurtunity down the road,

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed here for 3 days with my wife and 2 kids. The stay was surprisingly good. Free continental breakfast was good. Free newspaper was good. The staff are very friendly and quick to help you out. The location was very good. Although it is hard to get a bad location in a small city. But keep in mind no pool. I would stay there again because the price I paid was great for what we got.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Wooha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to know that you and your family had a great 3 day stay with us and visit in our beautiful city.

We look foward to your next visit,

Reviewed July 31, 2012

This Days Inn is neither new nor fancy, but I was quite pleased with it. The room was clean and comfortable and surprisingly spacious for a budget motel. The staff could not have been nicer. I called ahead and asked for a ground floor room, which they gave me without a problem. My room had a wardrobe rather than a closet, but that didn't present a problem at all. There was a mini-fridge, which is always a nice touch. This is a pet-friendly motel, which is great for me because I was traveling with three cats. I would definitely stay here again if I were to return to the area.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms are away from the main road and quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Dear Mehitabel C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. We work very hard as a team to provide a comfortable stay for all our guests. We also like to think that we are one of the friendliest staff in town. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to meet your requests. We definitely always do our best to meet all requests.

Until next time,

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed here for three nights (July 27-30th) with another family ( rooms 105 & 107). Both rooms are on the first floor. We are in the area to pick up our daughter from camp and then visited Silverwood for several days. This is a budget motel not a luxury hotel but for the price we paid ( it's the cheapest in the area for the same category hotel) it was so worth it. You get 2 queen beds, continental breakfast, great staff, cookies and popcorn at night, close to everything, and the best of all they have complete set of bath necessities like face and bath soaps, shampoo, conditioner, make up remover, shower cap! Those little things put a smile on my family's face because they know what we need and they care about their guests! A lot of hotels nowadays would give you as little as they could to cut costs.

If you are not into a fancy hotel and just want a clean and honest hotel, Days Inn is highly recommended.

Room Tip: First floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Btreid,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your experience in our beautiful city. We do our best as a budget hotel to add value where we can and have a "home away from home" atmosphere. I beileve as well it is the little things that count as well.

We hope to see you and your family again and until then safe travels,

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the days inn. Liz is one of the most effective and knowledgeable managers that I have ever met. She is extremely helpful and very very nice. The rooms were clean and the staff was great. The breakfast was very good also. I have told friends about the place and will continue to extol the motel and the staff. We will be back!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank smitty116
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Dear Smitty116,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your experience with us. As a team we do our best to have an clean, comfortable, and enjoyable place for our guests to stay. I am so glad that you had such a great experience.

Again thank you for the wonderful compliments, and we look forward to your next stay,