“Great place to stay.”

Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I was very happy with our stay. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean. What more can a person ask for? :-)

• Stayed: March 2012
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

JewelsandZack,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel and staff. We appreciate you writing such a kind review for us. We all work very hard to have our guests feel comfortable with us and to enjoy their experience while staying.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

I spent one night here in Coeur D Alene for business and stayed here. Arrived late around midnight, had no problem getting my room it was ready for me. The hotel is a bit older, but the room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. It was very convenient and close to most things in Coeur D Alene and Post Falls, and was very nice. I didn't have the breakfast so I'm not sure what that would be like.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2012

USFBowler,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your one night here with us. We are a bit older of a hotel but we do our best to keep updated and provide a pleasant experience for all of our guests. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, it is very appreciated.

Maybe you will be able to come up and enjoy more of what our beautiful city has to offer.

Until next time,

Reviewed January 12, 2012

This Days Inn was an excellent experience for my wife and I. A good price and a very good room, well maintained and well cleaned. Good service and good continental breakfast. Would definitely stay here again and would suggest it to others.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sterlinglee38

Sterlinglee38,

I am so glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us! As a staff we do our best to go above and beyond to provide the best experience for our guests. It is so great when we are recognized for service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and we look foward to seeing you again.

Until next time,

Reviewed January 1, 2012

We needed a clean, pet friendly place to stay whole traveling from Yellowstone NP to Seattle. The Days Inn was great! Our room was good sized with everything we needed. Thanks and Happy New Year!

• Stayed: December 2011

Seattletravelerk,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am so glad you had a great evening while staying with us.

Thank you and have a Happy New Year as well!

Reviewed December 12, 2011

My husband and I stayed during Thanksgiving weekend. Staff are wonderful, friendly and willing to help your every need. Complimentary breakfast was great with lots of choices hot and cold, what a bonus to start off the day. Rooms and hallway clean and bright and very comfortable. Just off the interstate, centrally located was handy to shopping and restaurants in both Coeur D'Alene and Spokane. Hot tub area could use an upgrade. Overall great location, great staff and great value, not noisy. Would stay here again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: We were on the main floor at the back door was perfect for us, quick in and out.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

YamonCalgary,

I am so happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us during Thanksgiving weekend. As a team, the staff and I work very hard to keep our hotel clean, comfortable and warm for all of our guests. We appreciate it very much for you taking the time to write such a kind review for us.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Until then, travel safe,

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I recently spent Thanksgiving in Coeur d'Alene Idaho with my girlfriend and we stayed at the Days Inn on Northwest Blvd. We were there for 5 nights through the holiday week to spend some quality time together. Having traveled a lot in the past for business and other activities, I have had many experiences with hotel lodging some good, some horrible! But I was not prepared for the absolutely best time I have ever experienced at a hotel/motel!! The staff at this establishment is one of the best prepared and I believe hand-picked, to insure that your every wish and desire is met with a genuine smile and a generous helping of hospitality. The level of sincere care that they provide for the weary traveler is amazing! That attitude runs deep throughout the entire staff as everyone is quick with a smile, a cheerful "Hello" and "is there anything you need or something I can get for you?" questions when ever you are in their presence. The facility is basically an average property as is the case with such chains but I'll be the first to wholeheartedly recommend this hotel if you are a planning a visit to Coeur d'Alene. It is close to downtown and the Interstate but is very quiet in the rooms. The breakfast offered was very adequate with the selection and was welcomed by me every morning. It was always tough to decide between the fresh Belgian waffles and the biscuits and gravy! Business people as well as families would be well served there and I noticed that all the guests had smiles on their faces! In my book you can't go wrong here! Great staff, great location, great value and it truly felt like home away from home!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Dear Robert,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such a wonderful review. It is the upmost important thing to our hotel to have our entire staff be trained and to deliver our services the best for our guests. We all take great pride in our hotel and in our services and all thoroughly enjoy meeting new people and for everyone to have a great experience while staying with us. I am so happy to hear that you and your girlfriend had an amazing experience. We all look forward to seeing you again! I also look forward to seeing the pictures of you two with Sammy.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed October 23, 2011

We stayed at this hotel years ago and we had a good memory of it. This is why we afforded an extension of our driving in a rainy night to reach this location.
Our effort was once more rewarded by a superior accommodation at budget price.
The hotel is just off the Interstate 90, but far enough from it to offer a quiet stay.
The room was large and gave us the feeling of a higher scale hotel accommodation.
We were welcomed by a courteus and helpful receptionist.
The free breakfast offered a good selection of items and plenty of seats.
This was one of the better places we stayed in a two-weeks trip accross the Northwest, and probably the best in terms of price versus services.
I feel I can reccommend this property to other travellers

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
ElizabethJobe, Manager at Days Inn Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Dear Timeflyer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It makes me happy to hear that you enjoyed your first stay with us to come back and enjoy another. We all work very hard to keep up our property and to offer exceptional service from housekeeping to the front desk.

We look forward to seeing you again,

Manager