Quality Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$167
$152
Hampton.com
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$110
$105
Resort City Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$124
$105
$159
$139
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$139
Travelocity
Japan House Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$129
$60
Flamingo Motel(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$120
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$179
TripAdvisor
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$199
Cancelon
All reviewselmer's restaurantjacuzzi roomcookiespool and hot tubevery eveningfamily suitecold cerealyogurtwould stay here againrooms are cleanthe room was niceroad triplocation is greatcontinental breakfastfirst floorbed was very comfortablesitting area
A La Quinta traveler
Orem, Utah, USA
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ali K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Nancy, Kentucky, USA
Reviewed July 23, 2013

La Quintas are what we always hope to find when we travel.
They welcome our pet at no additional cost and the accomodations are never down graded for that reason to a 'pet only' room.
This chain is most generally the best bang for the buck.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel. We hope to see you again in the future.

Portland, Oregon, USA
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I travel for work frequently and when in Coeur d'Alene the Appleway LQ is my 'go to' hotel. It has been so for work and family trips to the area since 2005. Always my first choice followed by the La Quinta on Sherman. I get very competitive rates with the Gold Card membership. Even without that, the rates are good for the room and season. I have never had an issue with room cleanliness or servicing. Nor have I had issue with staff. Rooms are standard issue hotel rooms, but I think the sound through from other rooms is negligible to minimal.
I give a rate of 4/5 simply because a 5/5 is pretty spectral. This is a very good hotel nonetheless and I have no issue suggesting it. I would also like to note that the negative ratings and comments for this hotel through TripAdvisor.com and other sites are few and inconsistent with any significant problems. They tend to be individual preferences and not really any institutional problem. I also would like to point out that I am not a ringer for the hotel, it is just my experience with staying there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ali K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Guest,
We really appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and your experiences with us. We are so honored to be your first choice and hope that we can continue to deliver. Next time you're here, you'll have to pop by the desk and let us know who is behind the kind review.

McMinnville, Oregon, USA
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was large, clean, and comfortable. The room just needed a few minor upgrades. The fridge kept freezing up, the jacuzzi had low jet pressure, and the lighting was a little inadequate for the size of the room. You could call it romantic I guess, but it's nice to have the option of brightness for things like packing and trip planning.
I emphasize these were minor issues though, everything else was great, including the location.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us, we really appreciate it. I am glad to hear your overall stay was enjoyable. I will deftinitely have maintenance take a look at the fridges and jets in the suites to ensure they are working properly. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We book with La Quinta for an overnight stay to meet up with family and go to Silverwood. I walked in the door to a very new employee (which did fine, she was a trooper). The person training her was something else (almost acting strung out on something). First thing they said is the pool is down, (this wasn't mentioned upon booking which I called them directly.) They did offer me discount even a couple free tickets to some other place. But really?? We had 4 little girls with us and not much time. Then the TV didn't work, reported that about 2 they stated they would take care of it. We got back to the room about 8 still no TV. So we called the front desk who knew nothing about it, luckily with their help over the phone we got the TV working. Then since we had a suite the 4 little ones wanted to sit in the Jacuzzi
and guess what it didn't work either!The next morning...breakfast, canned fruit cocktail, tables were dirty and we had to ask to have things filled since no one (the wacked out gal from our check in) wasn't monitoring anything. Clearly she likes the Male guests.
Would I stay again?? FORGET IT! I spent $300 for two rooms for 1 night.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ali K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Guest,
I am truly sorry to hear your recent stay with us what not what you had expected. I will certainly address the manner in which the staff handles themselves. On occassion, things can get a little hectic, but they should know how to better handle these situations. We do our best to inform guests over the phone when reserving, and also send out emails to our guests letting them know of the renovation prior to arrival. We have set up discounts to the community center 1 mile away due to the inconvenience. I am not sure what room you were in, but we have not had any issues with the jacuzzi tubs recently.
Breakfast should have been well stocked and tables at the ready. We provide fresh apples and oranges as well as fruit cocktail, yogurt, pancakes, waffles, hard boiled eggs and more. I apologize if these did not meet your needs.
This is not the norm of our hotel and I would hope that you would consider our hotel in the future so we can show you a better stay next time.