“keep going save your money”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Bozeman, Montana
“keep going save your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

not sure where to begin...do not spend your money here!!!! there are many other properties close by....furthermore, i am not picky as i have to travel for my job and do nearly 30 weeks a year!! this is only the 2nd review i have ever written.
well when we checked in we were pleased...however it all ended there. As we were going to our room the floors were disgusting, it appeared as though no one has ever vacuumed the hallways or the steps. We wanted the room with the little kitchenette so that I could cook for my family. Upon entering the room was filthy, there were macaroni noodles on the floor, crusted food on the stove and counter. I had to find a housekeeping cart and clean the areas myself as I was told the hotel was full and we couldnt change rooms.
We asked the front desk for dishes as they come in a nice rubbermaid tub complete with a full set of everything that you need. However, there was no soap or sponge to clean your dishes. Back to the front desk again....we could only borrow soap as they had a limited amount and they had no sponges. Off to KMART to buy a dish sponge. REALLY on vacation!!
Okay, so let's talk about breakfast. We were still a little optimisitc as they offered waffles and we were thinking we could still salvage our family trip. To our dismay this was a let down as well. There were no forks, no waffle mix, pancake machine was empty...i went to the front desk as the breakfast room was packed overcrowded, and the gal was outside smoking!! By the time i went back to the breakfast room there was no milk, no muffins, the only juice was cranberry in the machine. So back to the store to buy breakfast items to cook myself. Cooked breakfast, off to Silverwood great day!! Same chaos in the breakfast room the next day even though i held off my two kids till a a later time hoping for better results, still same chaos and not an employee can be found. There was one nice employee that was expecting and so helpful and smiley.
Then after the second night I decided to have room service come in as we needed some towels etc. Please keep in mind I had been keeping the room clean but still was feeling like I needed a vacation too....I left one pan and three dishes in the sink...they were still there..We had four people in hte room, they left us 2 bath towels for 4 people!!...they did not even bother to replace our styrofoam coffee cups...the table was not wiped off...i had my kids tuck their jammies under their pillows like at home and the room cleaner threw them on the floor and did not replace them under the pillows (back to Safeway to buy laundry detergent to wash my kids jammies) ...nothing was vacuummed even before (do not bring infants here!! the floors would not be suitable to have a baby on)...the toilet paper was not replenished and it took nearly 30 minutes to try to find someone to get toilet paper!!
I tried to talk to the gal at the front desk, and i did not feel very satisfied that she understood my frustration. She said that she would have a manager email me. However I know that the weekend has passed but I still have no email from a manager. In addition, in the breakfast room nearly all of the other hotel guests were just as appalled at the property and hte rates that we all were paying. One gentlemen stated he wouls have been better off at Motel 6.
I can say the beds were nice.

Room Tip: do not choose the basement as i heard many complaints about the basement, stay somewhere else
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank kmilledge413
, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Dear Guest,
I am quite surprised to hear about your recent stay with us; this is certainly not a common stay at our hotel and I do apologize. I attempted to email you yesterday at 10:15am and the email did come back to me saying it was undeliverable. I do apologize and ask that you please send me your correct email address or phone number in order to contact you. It seems the information we have on file is that of a travel agency.
We do strive to ensure our guest's have the best possible stay, and it sounds like we fell short during your stay. I look forward to getting in contact with you and ensuring we make it right.

Ali Krupp
lq0464gm@laquinta.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Isssaquah, WA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Our reservations were made weeks in advance, but being the last to check in we were given one of the basement rooms. The floor felt damp and the odor in the room about knocked me over when I opened the door. The front desk guy gave me some cinnamon room spray, but it didn't help much. Clearly they have moisture issues in the lower floor. And what's with the no elevator situation? We had to lug bags up and down stairs and no one offered to help.--terrible.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the bottom floor.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Ali K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Thank you for your review. I apologize that your stay was less than you expected from us, this is not very common of our hotel. Due to the rooms being on a lower level they do tend to be cooler than the other rooms. However, I can assure you there are not any moisture issues. As for a smell, I will certainly look into this. This should not be the case and will be addressed immediately. We do know that being an older property, not having an elevator can be an inconvenience for some of our guests. Often times, because it is only one flight of stairs guests generally do not need assistance. However, the staff is always willing to help if needed, please do not hesitate to let us know if you need assistance.

Great Falls, MT
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

The rooms were NEVER Cleaned, in my opinion. The bathroom was dirty, the floor had not been vaccumed! Some friends that were also staying there found dried cat poop in their room! Also, at Breakfast, there was MOLD in one of the Jelly Packets that was opened!! I will not be staying here again!!

Room Tip: Stay across the Street at the Best Western Hotel. We switched hotels to stay over there and had a ve...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ducklady2
Ali K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you for your response, the stay your group experienced was not a common stay at our hotel and I do apologize. We have already addressed these issues with the proper departments as well as with the guest who experienced these issues. Again, I do apologize and hope that you would consider our hotel again in the future in order to show you a proper stay with us.

Lewiston, Idaho, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

The rates were reasonable, the breakfast food was great as well as the cookies the night we arrived. The bed was very comfortable and the bedding was wonderful.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business