We chose Hampton Inn from a long list of hotels in the area, and I'm so glad we did! This is a beautiful hotel with very friendly people. We were driving up from Vancouver, WA and hadn't reserved a room for our stay. I called and talked with Chris at the front desk and he was able to get us in the last room that would fit our family. He warned me the room had a terrible view, and it did, but we were here to visit Silverwood, not sit in our room, so the view didn't matter to us. Check-in was a breeze. Our room was a very large suite with a king bed and sofa sleeper. Perfect for our family of 3! In addition, the room was equipped with a wet bar, fridge, microwave (with free popcorn!), coffee maker, charging points, desk, and large bathroom.
I travel frequently for work and this is the nicest Hampton Inn I have stayed in. The breakfast was great and the pool was clean and tidy, although I thought it was a little chilly, brrr!
Overall, the cost of the room was pricey, but everything is nice, clean, and lovely and a great place to stay with your family!
I would have loved an in-room safe, but otherwise it was perfect. I would definitely stay here again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Hampton Inn And Suites Coeur d`Alene
- Hampton Inn Coeur d Alene
- Coeur D'alene Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur D'Alene Idaho