This hotel gets the #1 rating and now I know why. The hotel and the staff are excellent. I was in room 431 that faced the lake and it was perfect. The rooms are large, clean, have mini fridge and microwaves, etc. The location is terrific. You can walk to different places to eat or look around. You are also next to the Centennial Trail and can walk, ride your bike, hike, etc. My husband and I stayed at this hotel over the 4th of July weekend. We were able to see the fireworks and just relax in our room.
Just for a little additional background and comparison. We were scheduled to stay at the Coeur D'Alene resort for 3 of our 4 nights and then head to the Hampton. The resort was absolutely terrible and you can read my tripadvisor review of them next. You know it is bad when the manager refunds your entire nights stay. Thank you Debbie at the Hampton Inn for making our mini vacation one of our best trips ever and our first time in Coeur D'Alene amazing. Debbie is one of the staff members that "took care of us" as she liked to say. She made our weekend after a horrible start!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Hampton Inn And Suites Coeur d`Alene
- Hampton Inn Coeur d Alene
- Coeur D'alene Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur D'Alene Idaho