If you love nature, dogs, ducks and great frozen yogurt like I do, you'll enjoy your stay here. There is a very nice bike/walking trail right outside the hotel door, an absolutely wonderful place to walk or run your travel weary dogs, and a pond with ducks peacefully floating along the well maintained park/trail. It is safe and a nice quiet place to leave your dog in the back of your truck or in your vehicle at night, as the parking lot facing the trails is very quiet and not full of people usually.
This is a brand new hotel, and although they do not seem averse to pets, I am sure they'd prefer they be left outside in your vehicle at night (when it is cool of course) But with the wonderful walking trail to stretch your pooches legs, 3 seasons out of the year, ( no shaded parking areas in summer, and it gets HOT) this is a good bet for doggies!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Hampton Inn And Suites Coeur d`Alene
- Hampton Inn Coeur d Alene
- Coeur D'alene Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur D'Alene Idaho