This is the 2nd time we've stayed at the Hampton Inn in beautiful Coeur D'alene, ID. Our 1st visit was Christmas week 2010 and this last week May 1st-3rd. We made our 1st reservation while driving and Chris Viscounti was absolutely great to work with, eventhough our cell service dropped us several times, he was very patient, helpful and courteous. His attitude is what made us try the hotel the 1st time and we were glad we did. Our stay has been wonderful and the hotel staff has been more like family to us during both of our visits. The hotel is 1st class; clean, comfortable and beautiful, what you would expect from a top quality hotel, but it's the friendliness of the staff that makes the Hampton Inn such a special place to stay while away from home. The general manager, Lindsey Herwith, couldn't be more accommodating and she and Chris make wonderful recommendations for fantastic restaurants! Christina takes great pride to make sure guest are taken care of during the free breakfast offered at the hotel, and it was a great breakfast, every day. From the ladies who clean the rooms to other hotel staff, everyone is very friendly, helpful and courteous. Do yourself a favor, stay at this wonderful hotel when you visit Coeur D'alene, you won't be disappointed. A great value for the price. Thanks everyone for a wonderful experience in your hotel. We look forward to staying with and seeing you again. Chris and Janice R.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d`Alene Hotel Coeur d`Alene
- Hampton Inn And Suites Coeur d`Alene
- Hampton Inn Coeur d Alene
- Coeur D'alene Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur D'Alene Idaho