“Mediocre ”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

The portions are very small and the sushi just okay. The Syringa roll was quite unique. I don't like ordering from menus that have food smeared on them; it was packed when we were there so oversights can be expected. The wait staff is attentive and friendly and handled the volume well - we received our food in a acceptable amount of time.

1  Thank Mflixx

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I have the great fortune to live in this beautiful city, and syringa is by far my favorite restaurant. the food is nothing short of amazing.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

The Godzilla Roll Rocks! Went here with a birthday party. All the food was great. They also gave me a donation for a charity I was raising money for. Great people!

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

There soup is amazing everytime!! Today I had a wild mushroom soup with truffle oil.oh my goodness!amazing!i get the teriyaki salmon bento box.and i swear, if I had to choose my last meal.this would be it!!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I've eaten here several times and never had a bad meal. It is a little loud but I can live with that because the food is so good. I do miss the big whole bass that used to be on the menu. It was delicious!