Budget Saver Motel Coeur d'Alene
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$110
$105
$135
$130
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$152
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$150
$142
Hotels.com
The Roosevelt Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$189
$169
Official Site
Quality Inn & Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$139
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$118
Resort City Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$124
$105
Greenbriar Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$115
Japan House Suites(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$119
All reviewsmini fridge and microwaveroom was spacious and cleangood sizewould stay here againclose to downtownlakefreeway
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and i recently spent one night in this hotel and were pleasantly surprised.
The rooms are clean and modern.
The hotel staff are friendly and helpful.
Great location.
Fridge, microwave, sink, coffee maker all near new.
Free breakfast and WiFi.
Makes for great value and a pleasurable stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the road as there is some road noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OzNugget
Russell D, Owner at Budget Saver Motel Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments, we will be striving to ad even greater value in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

First I would like to say I question some of the bad reviews as our experience was pleasant. We Stayed 07/13/13 with husband n dog. Pet friendly. NICE Managers and staff. Rooms were very clean n large with fridge freezer microwave coffee pot hair dryer n extra sink n cupboards. The AC/heat both worked fine. Flat screen TV n comfortable beds. Small continental breakfast with donuts bagels cereals waffle maker to make waffles O.J. coffee n milk. All rooms are non smoking but many tables/chairs with ashtrays set up outside for those who smoke. Towels were nothing fancy but soft and white. CHECK IN: 4:00 CHECK OUT 11:00 BUT I must say they let us in when room was cleaned at 11:15 from an early morning travelor. Downtown was just a few blocks an easy walk for us and we are no longer young! Ate at Rogers bugers close by n they make FRESH french fries not frozen. Also at Jimmies? down the street..hope I got it correct but almost next door n very good diner. We will certainly stay here again. $69.00 for the room n $75.50 total after taxes. Great value Great place

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank northnow

I truly appreciate your kind words about our motel and Coeur d' Alene in general! We are a great place to visit. Our rates vary from $49.95 to $79.95 for a single queen bed. A great value we believe for a room in Coeur d' Alene.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our ID trip. We took a side trip to Coeur d'Alene for a night and wanted a budget room. After checking many booking sites and following links, I stumbled upon the listing for Budget Saver Motel in Coeur d'Alene. What a score! It was July 1st, high season and the room was only $70 plus tax totalling $75.55. That was the cheapest I'd found a motel for and wasn't expecting much.
Too our great surprise, and delight, it was spacious, the mattresses were brand new and fabulous, pillows too.Summer weight velux blanket was new too. And the room was very very clean. Even the carpeting. I checked.
The room had an under counter fridge, a microwave and coffee pot in it too. It had empty cupboards for plates, utensils etc should you buy them for a multiple night stay.
While I knew breakfast was included I was expecting a skimpy continental breakfast. But no, it was way more. There were offerings of various flavors of donuts, 2 kinds of english muffins, cold cereals- fruit loops and something healthy looking like mixed whole grain, orange juice, butter, jelly, pancake batter and waffle maker or pancake maker, don't remember as I didn't use it and of course coffee and tea and fresh milk.
It's a totally non smoking motel.
If we return to C d'A, we'll stay here again. But I'd get an upstairs room next time because of heavy walking above. Interestingly, we didn't hear that occupant in the morning only the evening.
Location was great; on main street but a short distance past the busy tourist stretch and quiet.
I heartily recommend this property.
And young man at front desk was delightful and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bonnierdh

Coeur d' Alene is very much a tourist town, especially in the summer when some of the properties could charge you upwards of $200 and more. Thank you for finding us, we are trying to offer a great value to our guests, hence the name "Budget Saver Motel".

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Surprisingly a good place to stay. Because it is in the older part of town you may think it is not good or safe. Wrong. The rooms are just as nice as a more expensive motel on the main roads. We had two very comfortable queen beds in a nice large room. We stayed two days. The staff was very accommodating and courteous. They had a normal continental breakfast which was filling enough. We would recommend this place to anyone and would not hesitate to stay here again if ever in this area. Why pay the big prices of a large chain motel when you can get the same thing at a locally owned motel which provides just as much if not better than the more expensive ones.

Room Tip: Had a bottom floor room which was roomy and clean.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Russell D, Owner at Budget Saver Motel Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We try to give all of our guests the best we have to offer and for a reasonable price.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff was every friendly, and helpful. I am not sure why some of the other review say different. My opinion is that some people are just unhappy peeps, but any ways. The budget saver was pleasant place to stay. They had comfortable beds , a good breakfast bar. The rooms are very clean . It's a 100% non smoking motel :) I like that part too. So for the price its a great placfe to stay I'll be back in the summer. Thanks Budget Saver.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us as a repeat customer.