“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great choice of beer and fantastic food. Eat outside on the very large patio with the family. It was a wonderful experience.

There are newer reviews for Crafted Tap House & Kitchen

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Went to Crafted Taphouse last night with another couple. Walked in at 6:30 pm and were given an option of waiting 20-25 minutes for an outside table or could be seated immediately inside. Although it was a gorgeous night, we opted to be seated inside. The waitress was there to help out in just a few minutes and was very helpful in describing some of the beers (as well as gave us a couple of little tastes). We had the shrimp and pork belly appetizers - YUM. Then, my husband & I shared #42 & fries. Outstanding! My only complaint was that it was a little loud, but no big deal. Fun atmosphere, good service, & great food!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

AWesome spot, fun music but the staff is useless? They are clueless that you are even there...5 people behind the bar wandering aimlessly!?@#$% UNREAL I had to grab them and tell them to get me a drink..like they dont know that thats why they are there!!! Manager should be fired...the choice of staff is rediculous. This place has the potential to rock if they had experienced wait staff and pro bar men! The food was great! Wine was way way overpriced and under poured. Get a clue from the MOOSE just down the way guys!! Your clueless on wine.

1  Thank Prumers
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ate here on a busy Saturday night with two teens and an infant. It was a perfect choice. Getting a table was easy - we gave them our cell phone and they texted us when the table was ready. We used the free time to walk to the new park.

Our seating was outside on a warm night. The baby was enchanted by the lights and the iPad on the table. The noise level was just right, so we could hear each other, but not worry about a baby disturbing others.

The guys all had amazing looking burgers and my salad was fantastic. The menu is just familiar enough that you'll find something you want, but the unique spin on the items makes it fresh and adventurous. I had a deep dark chocolaty beer that was probably the best beer of my life (and I don't really like beer).

Our server was really friendly, too, even on a busy night.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

What a great place! First time is always hard. You're not sure what to order, etc. My husband & I shared the "Abe" sandwich which was ground chicken with ground sausage! It was delicious & different- not run of the mill! It comes with a side salad or fries. We chose the salad upon recommendation of the cheery, sweet waitress that we had! Good choice- had craisens & candied walnuts with a balsamic vinegrettte! The beer selection is varied. I had a bottled Belgian called Sofie- also delicious! Our waitress was so helpful & attentive!! We are going to tell all of our friends about this new, great place in CDA- or bring them here!