“Absolutely Great First Time Visit”

Crafted Tap House & Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 263 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

What a great place! First time is always hard. You're not sure what to order, etc. My husband & I shared the "Abe" sandwich which was ground chicken with ground sausage! It was delicious & different- not run of the mill! It comes with a side salad or fries. We chose the salad upon recommendation of the cheery, sweet waitress that we had! Good choice- had craisens & candied walnuts with a balsamic vinegrettte! The beer selection is varied. I had a bottled Belgian called Sofie- also delicious! Our waitress was so helpful & attentive!! We are going to tell all of our friends about this new, great place in CDA- or bring them here!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Food was excellent, service was extremely slow and seat extraordinarily painful. I had driven by this place several times on visits in CDA and stopped in for lunch after seeing the crowds mid-day on a weekday. Ordered wings and chicken and waffles, highly recommend both. Service was non-existent, took 20 minutes just to get a glass of water. Seating is creative and eye appealing, however not comfortable to sit back in as its made of re-bar and a small piece of wood to support your back.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

After several attempts at getting in to this place I have deemed it unreviewable....the hostess's are rude and that's if you can even find one...they told us we should go walk around downtown and wait to get called on our cell phones when a table opened up. There was plenty of open tables and they said those were for people they were calling on their cells...so I said how long do u wait for them to claim their table and her reply was...."a few minutes but we have a really big list to call...." Its just so unorganized and dysfunctional its more trouble than its worth...I would love to give them a fair review but I can't even get in! I have heard the food sucks and the drinks are expensive....that's all I will ever know.

2  Thank DreaLV
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have never been to a place quite like it but we loved this place! The beer selection was incredible, impressed even the foodie/taphouse snob with us. Creative sandwiches, salads and burbgers.. We sat outside on a sunny day but will return no matter the weather... a MUST DO if you're into hand crafted beers and great burgers.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Crafted twice and both visits were great.

First of all the decor is unique. Decorated in an industrial style atmosphere (large coil bar stools, rebar and wood seats, etc.). They have indoor and outdoor seating.

Staff has been great both times. Service has been good and they are friendly.

The food. All ingredients are purchased locally (yay for them!) so everything is fresh. I had the 42 burger on our last visit. Delicious! My wife enjoyed hers as well.

Plenty of regional and national drafts to choose from.

For us, Crafted will be a place we visit frequently.