“Yum! Outstanding Pastry and Coffee”
Review of Pastry and More

Pastry and More
Ranked #9 of 17 Dessert in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We enjoyed utterly first rate coffee and pastries here. I made the mistake of having my first coffee of the day at the Starbucks in the same shopping center since Pastry and More opened at 8 am and I needed coffee at 6 am. Next time I wait! Pastry and More had scrumptious, melt in your mouth, totally fresh pastry and outstanding coffee at 25% less cost compared with Starbucks. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. And the chairs were very comfortable. I look forward to enjoying more treats there when we visit next.

There are newer reviews for Pastry and More

Reviewed August 2, 2014

We use to buy treats here over the years but kind of forgot about it. They recently opened a new, more in our circle, location in Riverstone. A group of us stopped in on the last day of our family reunion to enjoy a little treat. Everyone loved what they had. I was happy with mine but bummed that they did not have some of my favorites (such as the lemon cake) at this location. Something about how the cases were set up?! The following week we went to the other location so I could have one. Took it to go as the older location just does not have the charm that the new one does. The service and staff at both are exceptional.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Friendly folks, good sandwiches and a yummy sweet treat to complete the meal! The atmosphere is great at Riverstone! You can hardly leave without an additional sweet!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

There are 2 places in Coeur d Alene owned by the same company. This review is for the new place at Riverstone.

10 of us met here a few weeks ago. We pre ordered the quiche. They come in individual little pie tins. Half of us had the Quiche Florentine, other half had Quiche Lorraine. Everyone enjoyed them. I think it was $6. They come with the Coeur d Alene Resorts famous orange sticky roll. Very good.

The atmosphere is cozy, the staff friendly. The place has an entry into the Culinary store, which is fun to browse in.

We have been back twice. The Danish rolls and bear claws are equally good, and the coffee bar knows how to make a nice latte.

Will return again. Thank you.