“Unclean, Disorganized, Good Luck...”
Review of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr.
Ranked #191 of 264 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I was working over in Coeur d'Alene and needed to just get away from the computer for some fresh air but didn't have a lot of time to grab lunch. I wanted a salad but quickly so I could eat lunch while continuing to work. I hadn't been to a Carl's Jr for nearly 20 years when I lived in LA and they were plentiful. The chicken sandwich back then was very good so I thought it would be a good place to get a chicken salad. Upon walking in there was a bit of a line at the register and all of the people in front of me ordered some sort of fast food that required cooking. I was at the end of the line and went to order. Once I ordered, the girl who took the order gave me some sort of number so I went to wait. While standing there waiting, the girl who took the order stood there, did nothing and there was nobody else to take an order from. I then proceeded to watch another girl wipe her nose with her hand over and over as she was putting people's orders together. This just about sent me running. After 10 minutes of watching this, the checkout girl doing nothing turns around and grabs a pre-made salad, puts it in the bag and hands it to me. I pretty much ran out of the store completely disgusted. When I got back to my office, I opened the salad and found that I had just paid nearly $10 for a grilled chicken salad with no chicken. Didn't really matter, all of it went in the trash anyway. I'd highly recommend avoiding this place.