“Soul is right! ”

Soul- a soup and coffee house
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Made from scratch goodness in a bowl. Very friendly very unique. The Potato Roasted Garlic soup was amazing. I will definitely be back. If you can't decide on which soup to choose go ahead and have the split order. Love this place.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

From the service to the atmosphere to the food, just wonderful! Simple, small and amazing menu on a daily basis. She (the owner) makes, bakes and prepares her food from scratch and with the best ingredients and produce. They even serve "white" coffee (un roasted ground coffee beans)! I have yet to be disappointed and doubt I will ever be. Her food and service are indeed served from the soul. This cafe is one of my top favorite eateries in CDA, neighbors with my other favorite cafe. I absolutely love this place and recommend it to anyone and everyone looking for a delicious, healthy and filling meal with a warm and cozy atmosphere. Prices are fair and worth what you pay for- every bite is worth the buck.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

This place has amazing soups and salads! Each day a new vegetarian and meaty soup w homemade rolls and homemade butter as well.
The soups have such a wonderful flavor and you get a lot of food for your money!
More of a home than restaurant atmosphere which is actually quite relaxing.
Go!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were driving from Montana to Oregon and stopped in Coeur d’Alene for what we thought would be lunch. But having forgotten the time change, it was not almost 11, but almost 10am. But the sisters at Soul... opened up the door and let us in. They were still making the soups but offered to warm up yesterday’s soup. We were hungry and in a strange town, so the offer was wonderful, as was the soup (Old fashioned 7 bean and ham) and coffee and hot chocolate (made with Ghiradelli chocolate).

As I said, it was like walking into a friend’s kitchen while they were cooking. Friendly talk and wonderful smells. While we were there, a regular came in asking “what was cooking for the day”. I’m sure he returned later.

Friendly atmosphere, good soup and coffee. And I’m sure the salads were great too. Two soups a day, one with meat one without.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The soups are only made with fresh organic ingredients. Absolutely incredible. I had the Cheddar Cheese,Ale, Potato soup. It was a large portion. The soup came with a fresh homemade roll. I will be back.