“Enjoyed our meal here!!!”
Review of Michael D's Eatery

Michael D's Eatery
Ranked #12 of 264 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I ate here while passing through the area. We had an omelet, their fresh baked zucchini bread and fresh fruit. We really appreciated that this restaurant will replace the potatoes with fresh fruit. And, I might add, it was delicious fresh fruit. Most restaurants will not do this or they will give you maybe a tomato with some cottage cheese. This was so much better. We bought some extra slices of the zucchini bread for our trip to enjoy later in the day. The waitress was busy but still very friendly. I would definitely eat here again if we ever pass though Coeur D'Alene again.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Perfect breakfast, blueberry pancakes, YUM...happy hog retry good too! Skip Jimmy's down the street cause you will love love this place

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Serving breakfast and lunch is kind of a "thing" here in N. Idaho. I've not bothered with the lunch menu yet, as breakfast has soooo much to offer. Just had a work mate here for a week and he whined when I took him somewhere else. Very good place to eat. Glad I live a few blocks away!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Never disappointed when having breakfast here. Love the trout and eggs, pancakes and breakfast scrambles. Usually see Michael D himself or his wife and the service is fast, friendly and personable. It's a great spot!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We love everything here and the owner is always there and in the kitchen or greeting guests. We bring out of town guests here or meet friends for lunch here. Never have been disappointed. Great place.