“Am I being served or asked to leave?”
Review of Beachouse Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Beachouse Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“Am I being served or asked to leave?”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Just because it's a Monday night at 8:20 does that mean I should hurry so the workers can go home?

I hope the managers look at these reviews so they can change things.

Appetizer should always be served before the salad. Entree should always be searches AFTER the appetizer is complete.

Oh and the menu shown on trip advisor is NOT the current menu. I was set on steamed clams and fish tacos and neither arr on the menu .

Seemed like the goal was to see how quickly they could get us out. My fault for trying #64 ranked restaurant.

There are sonny better options in CdA so don't bother.

• Visited July 2013

“Will NEVER GO BACK..RUDE...”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

WE R LOCALS..we were on our boat.we called the beach house from boat and they said half hour no problem..so we got there...there was 3 of us..we had drinks at bar..wanted one of the MANY OPEN TABLES..That were EMPTY..in bar..restruant..and deck..they told the had NO open tables...the bartender was OUTSTANDING..The OLDER LADY..the front and Shook her finger in my face...and wait staff standing around..they probably just wanted to go home..SO WE WENT TO CRICKETS....The beach house didn't even try..they should of bought our 3 drinks..which was 30.dollars..I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CRICKETS..Don't Know the Bartenders name ..he was training some one...BUT HE THE ONLY ONE AT BEACH HOUSE WITH MANNERS..AS FAR AS THAT NIGHT GOES..NOT SURE ABOUT THE CHEFS..WE NEVER GOT TO HAVE ANY THING...Old LADY At FRONT SHOULD..TAKE A CLASS ON HOSPITALITY...Shakeing her finger in my face..AND SAYING LISTEN TO ME...

Coeur d Alene, ID
“Great food with an awesome view”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have been to the Beachouse several times in past years and it was just ok. Now they have moved Chef Tim over from the Golf Course along with Suzie and the change is very welcome. The food quality has improved as well as the quantity. We will be regulars there again and hope they decide to stay open year round. The wine list could use an upgrade to compliment the better entrees, (I mean really, only one decent Cabernet in the whole place???) just in case anyone at Hagadone Hospitality actually reads these reviews. Keep up the good work, Tim. Glad you are here.

Battleford, Canada
“Slightly Out of The Way”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We try and find "different but good" eating places when we travel. The Beachouse met both of our conditions. The decor is better than good, the staff is great and the food was outstanding.

Spokane Valley, Washington
“good food and scenery”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Nice marina, stayed overnight on the boat. Good food, modern amenities. Good overall experience. By car or boat it is easy to get to and impress the one's you are with.

Visited July 2012