“get the bird poop off the windows and clean them so you can see the marina”
Review of Beachouse Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Beachouse Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

the martinis were watered down however the waitress was kind enough to try three times later they were good but then we were over charged.we had the halibut and it was very dry.tasted like it had been frozen as it was very watery.the soup was good and the waitress was sweet.

1  Thank BiNkYbently
There are newer reviews for Beachouse Bar & Grill

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating here 20 years now. The building is an old motel. The view of the lake is great. They have a nice outside deck. I come here mainly for the Huckleberry ribs. The food is good and has a nice atmosphere. I have found the service to be consistently inconsistent. Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's really bad. All in all its a nice place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Happened upon this place while driving around beautiful Lake Coeur D'Alene. My mom and I enjoyed a late lunch on the deck with lovely views of the lake. My mom had the dockmaster burger which was cooked perfectly for her. I enjoyed the steamers which were clams in a tasty broth served with a cheese bread. The bread soaked in the sauce was delicious. Add a Stella Artois, beautiful day, beautiful views. Doesn't get much better. The waitress was kind enough to get the ingredients for the sauce which I will attempt to make some day. Plan to visit again this Summer when I'm in the area.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

During summer have great Huckleberry ribs. Fun place to boat to in summer. Also great ceasar salads. Nice view of lake. During warm weather can eat on deck and look at lake

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Picturesque setting with wonderful panaramic views above the lake. Nice casual fare menu. Great service,