“Cool place”

Ranked #8 of 260 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Pretty cool, they have some tasty food. Value is pretty good. Service staff was nice. Some good beers on tap. Kids menu is better than most places. They had some really interesting specials, but I didn't try. Seems like a place that likes to experiment with new dishes. Highly recommend for sit down dinner restaurant experience in Coeur d'alene....

There are newer reviews for Moon Time

Reviewed March 16, 2014

On 13 March, we visited Moon Time. I promised my girlfriends they would love the lamb burgers, and they did.

All 3 of us ordered them. They come with a side. I had the corn pasta salad, and the other 2 ordered kettle chips and potato salad. They give you so much more than you can eat. I was stuffed.

This is a good, consistent restaurant. The service is great, even though the place was lunch time packed.

We love to give kudos to our hometown restaurants. Please give Moon Time a try.

1  Thank ABohemianGirl
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Moontime is famous for their burgers and rightly so. But, all their sandwiches are very good. Be sure to try their homemade potato salad with them. It truly tastes like mom made it. Super casual environment that the locals love all year round.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ok, so those of us that live in CDA know that nothing beats the casual atmosphere, great food, average pricing and fabulous beer selection at Moontime. No pretentious anything, just simply locals enjoying the draw of all good things. While outdoor seating would improve the overall experience, really Moontime has its own unique draw. Moontime is a standby, because Moontime does it right...everytime.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The dishes are diverse and well put together. I have yet to be disappointed. Great place to have a good brew and hang out with friends and family. I'd even say date worthy.