“Good Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Tomato Street was recommended by a local and was close to our Hotel. The place was very fun inside due to the atmosphere and décor. Servers were friendly and helpful. I ordered the Lazio Cajun BBQ Sandwich with a cup of Minestrone, which was good. The Tomato Basil was ordered by another in our party and looked terrific, and was confirmed by the dinner to be the same. My soup and sandwich was $9.00, not bad. All orders on our table looked tasty and delicious. I might add that the Garlic Bread was perfectly delicious and we could not stop eating it. The salads ordered by dining companions looked fresh and appealing. The Pizza was too much for the person ordering it, but was yummy. The Baked Spaghetti and Chicken Parmesan was devoured. I would go here again for a good meal.

1  Thank Debimlee

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Ate here on the recommendation from friends. When you first drive up it's not much on the eyes, but when you walk thru the door "pow" you get the feeling that this place is doing it right. There's a cool vibe every one is friendly and Johnny on the spot. We were sat right away by our smiling host and greeted by our friendly server Katy. The complete service was a good experience now the food!. We had the garlic chicken 12" pizza with salads. The salads were fresh with rich tasting dressings. The pizza dough was crispy, buttery, with the hint of garlic. The chicken had a slight taste of smoke and was moist not dried out. The tomatoes were roasted and a hint of sweetness. The pizza size was perfect for two with left overs. Also you get this awesome bread that is very fresh and filling. Looking around at other orders I will be trying it all. This place is a must for that quality Italian fix, all this for $18.00 plus tip. Enjoy!!

1  Thank 03GWing
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I was passing through and used tripadvisor to find a place. I had my doubts from the outside but once I walked in the smell had me hooked. I couldnt decide. Ordered mozz sticks (not homemade) and the meatball bollas. The bollasa were awesome. Meatball and cheese wrapped in fresh dough. I was full after that. Would definitely come back and waiting fir my trip in the area.

Service was a little slow but not bad.

1  Thank rcaldin
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was the second time that our family visited Tomato Street for dinner, the last being in 2012. We remembered having a pleasurable experience then and decided to try it again. I would agree with other reviews that the external appearance of the restaurant and parking area could be misleading. But, don't let that fool you. The service is excellent and the menu choices are worthy and reasonably priced. Savannah took care of us, answered our questions, and offered suggestions. All of the other waiters appeared to be doing the same for their customers. The kids menu has great selections - coming with both a drink and ice cream. The kids were kept occupied by coloring on the paper table cloth until the food arrived. The food was plated well, the serving sizes were large and it all tasted authentic Italian. The next time we're in Coeur d'Alene we'll be sure to visit Tomato Street...

1  Thank YinzGuy
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Went to Tomato Street with our hockey team and could not have been more pleased. The servers at first seemed a little overwhelmed by our huge party (14 teenagers and their parents) but quickly adjusted and were very accomodating....we had Miley Cyrus and Cowgirl servers (yes, they were costumes) who were so friendly. The bread was amazing and so fresh. My daughter and I split the Shrimp pasta and it was delicious. The sauce wasn't too heavy and the portion was perfect for splitting. Loved the activities to keep the younger siblings busy. Thank you Tomato Street for accomodating us...and letting our boys come back in and clean up their mess. They need to be respectful and act like young adults. You allowed them to do so. So thank you for the great service, food, and lesson!