“No issues here”

Mulligan's Rotisserie Grill
Ranked #46 of 260 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Description: Mulligan's Grille is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Executive Chef Eugene Tillman and his team have created some of Coeur d' Alene's finest food and the best value in town. Our menu features Northwest inspired, home-made style food with signature dishes such as our famous chicken fried steak, oven roasted turkey dinner, smoked baby back ribs, fish & chips and chicken parmesan. We also offer some of Coeur d'Alene's finest steaks and seafood including our Jack Daniel's Steak, house cut rib-eye, pan-fried Idaho trout and parmesan crusted cod loin. Mulligan's also features Coeur d'Alene's premier soup, salad and bar daily.Mulligan's Sports Bar offers Coeur d'Alene's best happy hour daily from 11am to 6pm.Enjoy beer, wine and signature cocktails and your favorite sporting events on our six high definition televisions or enjoy a glass of wine and hors d'oeuvres next to our beautiful, cozy granite fireplace.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed for one night at the Motel 6 across the car park but wanted to eat fairly locally as was had driven 500 miles that day and had another 500 to do the next day. Reception at Motel 6 recommended the Best Western, if I had know how good the hotel was I would probably have stayed here as well.

For dinner we had a plate of Nachos to share (HUGE) followed by Pulled Pork and Jack Daniels Steak, I also tried the Samuel Adams Ale and the Alaska Amber. The food and beer was good and the server was excellent, he also recommended that we ask for the Locals Specials if we cam e back in the morning for breakfast.

We did and we ordered the Specials, 2 eggs, bacon, toast and hash browns which was a good start to the day.

Dinner came to $75 incl tip and Breakfast was $20 incl tip.

Good value

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nothing fancy about the entrees, but that is what we enjoy about Mulligan's. Reasonable prices for ample platters of comfort food. Good salad bar, if that is your thing. Friendly, attentive staff, quiet atmosphere, conducive to conversation with friends. Just a comfortable place to dine.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was ok, nothing to go crazy over, they do have to learn what PORK SCHNITZEL is but it was fair food and the server was nice.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I thought the food was a good value but sometimes it would take them awhile to seat you, and they were never busy! Also, the waitress we had was very slow to come take our order.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed 3 nights in the hotel while going to silverwood. Our stay included 50 dollars credit in th restaurant. So we are there all three nights. Unfortunately... All three nights we had awful service, and all three nights we had the same server... Tall, blonde, older, no sense of humor or talking to guest.. We even gave her multiple chances and considering my husband and myself have both been servers. Nope.. She was horrible everytime. We will never ever come back. She should work in a prison, or study witchcraft, both would fit her much better. Aaaannnnyyyways front desk girls were so polite. Britney, Jenna, mellisa and Brandi were all a delite to talk too. Rooms were very nice and so was the pool. The house keepers were, to put it lightly... I feel like I should have brought my sword and sheild to fight those dungeon trolls, but they were all so nice and extremely helpful despite screaming in terror everytime I saw one. The bar is nice and quiet. I wish the bartenders weren't all so drunk when the come into work. It's very obvious that they've had more than a few when the clock in. The morning staff should be more organized. They all kind of had a look of "I'm winging it". All so sweet and polite, promt service and seem to actually care about the guest. Overall had a good experience. I hope that blonde lady finds her calling in sorcery or maybe working with kony

1  Thank Calilovers