“Brought Back by Popular Demand and my Favorite Chicken Giardino”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #36 of 271 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Chicken Giardino was on the Olive Garden's menu years ago and my favorite. They took it off thier menu. I phoned and talked to a very pleasant lady at the main headquarters asking why they took it off their menu. Her reply was, "you aren't the only one we've heard from who enjoyed this dish! I don't know why we removed it."

Two months ago I went back to the Olive Garden and Chicken Giardino is back except they're serving it with a different pasta only. It's a grilled chicken breast with a medley of fresh vegetables tossed with pasta in a light, lemon chicken sauce.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

We get excellent service...perhaps because I was handicapped. It was a bit of a walk to get in here but certainly worth it. The food was good but the 'crumb' a bit oily. We were all happy with our meals and wish there was room for dessert. I think the staff would like to know that some handicapped people would like to set along a wall instead of out in the middle of a room.......they should be asked.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Excellent food and they are very accommodating with modifications, where possible. I asked for garlic bread sticks without salt and sadly that also means without garlic. The garlic spread is premade, so you cannot have it without salt (a complaint about the choices of this restaurant chain, not this location).
The meal was great and the service was super-attentive, even though it was very crowded.
We felt comfortable and well taken care of and not at all rushed.

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

This is one of our go-to places while staying in Coeur d'Alene. The price is great and the food is excellent. They are always busy and yet the service is quick. It is a nice choice for a healthier meal.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

You can always get an average meal from this chain but let's be realistic - It's not spectacularly flavored italian food with great quality ingredients. Nor are there many healthy options. I had overcooked linguini with red sauce and it was pretty bland. Someone else had eggplant parmesan and it was simply "ok." Another person had fettucini alfredo and it looked like a heart attack on a plate. The 4th person at our table had "Tour of Italy" and left half of her food on the plate. It is all processed, loaded with calories and simply boring. It's ok if you are looking for lots of food, for little money, that is standard fare. Service is very rushed. Before you have even finished your salad, your dinner arrives. And before you are even really done, they are already asking if you need anything else. They want you out so they can seat the next group. It's also very loud with lots of screaming kids. I won't be back.