“Much bestter fast food than the normal mega-chains”
Review of Zip's Drive-In - CLOSED

Zip's Drive-In
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I went to Zips several times while in CDA and always had a tasty and well priced meal. Fast drive-up service.

Reviewed September 12, 2010

We work downtown so we hit Zips fairly often. I have noticed that they've made menu modifications lately and the burgers are a little smaller, but in general it's still a satisfying & delicious gut bomb for lunch. Great fries & fry sauce, Papa Joes, etc. One thing that has remained consistent is the friendly & helpful staff. They always have great attitudes and we get "service with a smile." Some of the big-boys up on Appleway could take a lesson from these folks.

Reviewed August 18, 2009

Ya gotta love Zips. Zips has big, dependable burgers that consistently elicit a "that tastes SO good..." response. Burgers are objective. Sometimes you need a big $6 burger, sometimes an MCD's double cheese is the only thing that will satisfy. That's how Zips is. Good, big, greasy, fills the burger void.

Beyond the good grub, I've noticed that the folks running the Sherman Zips are always pleasant and competant. Even after the 4th of July parade when it was standing room only, they got the people fed and were very friendly. (I was ready to walk out because of the line, but it moved quickly and we only waited 5 minutes or so for our food - I was very impressed :).