“It's not that fast”

Ranked #187 of 261 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Not a fan of JJ's. Sandwiches are good but not as good as other, locally owned sandwich places in town. Typical fast food joint staff of kids who just put their time in. Cashier didn't seem to care what I was asking for and just pointed to the menu. I didn't find it freaky fast, we stood waiting for 5 to-go's that were just handed to us, when I asked for a bag the guy pointed to a stack and said take all I want. It is a decent, fresh sandwich on (usually) nice fresh bread but as stated, there are plenty of other places in town that will get my business before I go back to JJ's.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my fiancé wanted a quick lunch and seen the sign on the main road, gourmet sandwiches cought our eye. It was about 36 degrees Celsius outside and we stepped in to a nice cold restaurant which was great. I had some Italian sub I think it was number 9 and I believe my fiancé had the number 7 something about a beach haha. The subs were very fresh much better than subway and the bread tasted like it was just baked. Overall we will be going back again when we come back to couer D'aelen. Try it they are super yummy!