1,060 results
All reviews front desk lollipops walk in closet great hotel definitely stay here again workout room easy access waffles sitting area the entire staff convenient location pool and hot tub free breakfast centennial trail short drive the breakfast area close to downtown
Reviewed August 21, 2016

The staff was simply excellent and VERY accommodating. My wife became very ill the night we arrived, and the front office staff was extremely helpful. Sadly, we even had to miss the wedding we had driven 8 hours to attend, which took place the following evening.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here while passing through CDA with my wife, my daughter and her four month old baby. When we arrived we were warmly greeted by friendly and efficient staff members. All areas of the hotel are clean, the beds are comfortable, the breakfast area is bright and spacious and there is a good fitness room. The hotel is well located and just a short drive into the downtown area. A short distance from the hotel is a pathway along the river, where I went for a 10k run. The rates are very competitive for CDA and we felt we received excellent value for our money.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

I am so happy that I chose this hotel to enjoy a few days to relax and visit my family. I had the best sleep I have had in weeks and felt great all weekend! The staff is amazing and I felt so cared for at this hotel. Everyone from Dana and the staff at the desk to housekeeping is so efficient and friendly...they are the best!

Room tip: Ask for quiet room on upper floor.
Reviewed August 18, 2016

The staff at this hotel were top notch. The rooms were excellent and well maintained. The breakfast in the morning was wonderful. There were items for all types of eaters. The "mini" market in the lobby had a nice selection and at fair prices. When I'm back in this area, I would definitely stay at this SpringHill Suites!

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed August 18, 2016

This was the best hotel of our 13 night journey! Everything was clean, we were greeted pleasantly and breakfast was great. Over all GREAT place to stay. I recommend it and would definitely stay there again. They had an endless bowl of suckers at the front desk for the kids. Nice pool area. Our only blip was our room wasn't ready past our check in time and they forgot to program the keys so we had to go back down to the front desk. Another weird complaint is that the toilets don't have covers (they are more institutional type toilets - picky issue but a real one for me).