“Nice Place To Stay”

SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my family for two nights. Hotel was very clean and nicely decorated. Rooms had a really nice layout, lots of space even a walk in closet. Staff was always really friendly. The pool area was really nice and clean. Morning breakfast was good as well. I would totally recommend staying here.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Heidi G
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We were in for a couple of days to visit an ailing relative initally we stayed at the LQ in CDA but we saw this hotel and decided to move, I'm sure glad we did. The staff were first class and the facilities are pristine. Cant say enough good about this one.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank james s
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Two things we always want when staying in a hotel. Amenities that are either worthy of home or that provide us with a unique and better experience. The other is a staff that makes our stay enjoyable, without being intrusive. This location has both!! The room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast has plenty of good options, which means there is no need to leave in the morning for breakfast. My most memorable experience here was the staff. Upon arrival they were more than professional and welcoming. Every time I either stopped by or even just walked by the front desk whomever was there greeted me and maintained a friendly demeanor. I'd definitely stay here again should I find myself in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ken S
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Far and away the best customer experience my family and I have ever had. Every single employee stopped and took the time to inquire how we were doing and if our stay was going well. From housekeeping, food services, to the front desk....all were outstanding.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Brad H
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Initially, I was very interested in this hotel because it was new and the pictures were welcoming. However, upon my arrival, I noticed quite a bit of noise in the lobby. There was some kind of team staying there and a bunch of obnoxious teenagers hanging around. I then noticed a lot of children running around, which was surprising because it was later in the evening. I didn't think too much of it until I got into my bed and heard some rumbling above. I thought it would pass; but it didn't. It just didn't stop. In the hallway, too, people were running up and down. It wasn't isolated to just rowdy guests either - I could hear running water as well. All in all, it seems either shoddy construction or cheap quality materials. The bathroom as well was an issue - it was directly at the end of the bed. If you are staying with someone, you will hear everything and have a light shining in your face while you're trying to sleep. And no bathtub; you almost fall to the shower. If you think the front desk will help you, they won't. While polite, she offered nothing in response to the above other than "allowing" me to find alternate accommodation in the area at no charge to me. She then had the audacity to say "hope to see you next time!" Not likely.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel or bring ear plugs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank juliehines16
SHSCDA, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear julinehines16
Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay with us. It sounds like the perfect storm of a general busy weekend mixed some teams having too much fun at the expense of the other guests. We have taken your message as a discussion point as to what we can do better in the future with groups of that size and demographic. We want every guest experience to exceed expectations and represent the Marriott name in a positive light. Since we are the newest hotel in town we are constantly looking for way to better ourselves. Your insights will help us tweak and fine tune our efforts. I will share you comments regarding the construction with our owner and architect in an effort to strive for continuous improvement. Please contact either myself or the GM to discuss a return visit (on us) to help turn around your perception of the NEW SpringHill Suites by Marriott.

Regards - Matt Hofmann - Director of Sales

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 19, 2014

the beds were so comfortable, and i thought my bed at home was really good. the breakfasts would have cost $10 each anywhere else for the food we ate each time. very close to sherman ave and shopping. close to grocery stores and the freeway, too. very quiet.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 16, 2014

had a very nice time at this establishment. any staff we came in contact with was very friendly and nice. used the jacuzzi and pool area which was kept up and clean. also used the work out room which was also kept up and clean. would recommend a stay here for anyone.
great staff and very willing to help in any way. breakfast buffet was also nice with lots of variety of food items.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple