“Great!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
BELGRADE
“Great!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We walked in a half hour before they were set to close but the waitess made sure we didn't feel rushed at all. She was super friendly and personable. I wish I had caught her name so the management knows they have a gem! My daughter ordered the chicken strips off the kids menu. They were hand-breaded and HUGE. Very, very good. My husband ordered the fried meatloaf sandwich. It was also huge and so yummy!! The enormous bun was homemade and delicious on its own. I had the chimichanga. Also quite good. All in all, great food and even better service! Will definitely stop here again if ever in the area!

Langenbach, Germany
“Allergy-aware service”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The food was really good, and the staff took excellent care with an unusual food allergy. They listened carefully, communicated details clearly and accurately to the kitchen staff, and served me a tasty, SAFE meal. EXCELLENT! I would definitely return. Good prices, too.

Visited March 2014
Coeur d Alene
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good all around food”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is a place where stories from your grandparents are created. The atmosphere may not be hip like some of these straight out of a box restaurants, but when you sit down and eat some of Susie's food you soon realize its like sitting in your grandmothers kitchen when you were a kid. You know no matter what you order it was made special just for you. I appreciate Susie's take on comfort food with a zest of Southwest. Cant wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank james83814
nj
“Great breakfast spot”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am normally drawn to healthy food- green shakes and smoothies, tofu, lots of veggies. But if you have a hankering for down home breakfast fare, served in comfortable, unpretentious surroundings, this is a great place for a great breakfast. I had the traditional huevos rancheros and the portion was enough to last me two days, and was delicious. My daughter enjoyed her waffle, which was pretty simple but good. Folks all around us seemed to be enjoying their meals.
The staff was friendly and a good match for the food.

• Visited September 2013
“Live & Learn”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Upon recommendation of server we both ordered steaks! My steak was tougher than my shoe, mashed potatoes were boxed, gravy was tasteless. Hubby's bacon/pepper sauce came as a steak buried in cheese with chunks of bacon. Salad and mini loaf of bread was good. Staff (server) was pleasant.

• Visited August 2013